Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad: The Pakistani female students, who attended a cultural party hosted by US embassy in November 2011, are concerned over possible blackmailing by the organisers.

According to a report, a few of the female participants alleged that they had been invited to the party titled “Kuch Khas” (something special) to see Pakistani dance and get information about American universities.

The report said that many students from across the country registered themselves to attend the party because they had been told that their participation would open a way for them to get scholarship of US universities.

However, a US official had told media after the party that they had invited students to the party to improve relations with Pakistani people.

A participant told the media that US officials had given them alcohol in the name of beverage during the party. He said that most of the female students had faced immoral and objectionable acts in the party after drinking the juice (alcohol).

“The female students were forced to dance immorally with the other students and the Americans after the drink,” he said and added that the officials also took their pictures and videos while dancing with the US men and Pakistani students.

“The student are worried that the snaps and footage could be used to blackmail them,” the student said.

It is pertinent to mention here that those Americans who were invited to the party were also caught by Pakistani security forces in Rawalpindi city for making snaps and footage of sensitive areas.

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing | The News Tribe

really a worrisome news i am really shocked to hear this, never thought the U.S embassy would stoop so low

Theyt cheated girls into dancing with them and drinking....Young people are generally gullible anywhere in the world..~Its the responsibility of adults not to misuse them...

I wonder if there were under 18s in the Party? Thats just shameful...

I thought of posting the comments similar to the ones made by Pakistani posters in the thread about US tourists beaten in India for kissing passerby girls on the new years.. But couldnt stoop so low..

@topic, if true, disgusting.. Though I think its a media $hitstorm..

good it should be happen whit these girls please go more and more so take your nude images drinking images dance parties hood up with that black guys . i am so happy its same like we say JESY KERNI WESI BHARNI :yahoo:

I thought of posting the comments similar to the ones made by Pakistani posters in the thread about US tourists beaten in India for kissing passerby girls on the new years.. But couldnt stoop so low..

@topic, if true, disgusting.. Though I think its a media $hitstorm..

There is no link between the two threads..or am i missing something?

good it should be happen whit these girls please go more and more so take your nude images drinking images dance parties hood up with that black guys . i am so happy its same like we say JESY KERNI WESI BHARNI :yahoo:

Kia kah rahay ho imran bhai? :angry:

Its really sad that it happened. :angry:

They may well be under 18s tricked into drinking and dancing with older guys...

thats shameful if this is done.
but vaise tu te bada challu nikalya..post edit kar diti tu

Oy teray wargay banday na mataa lon naal meri koi izat ney rani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom