What's new

Featured Pakistani experts warn of refugee influx from India

What will a Tamil or Telugu speaking Muslim to do in pakistan?
Language is a non-issue, the greater issue is that Muslims in India have population nearly equal to Pakistan, how can developing country can double its resources overnight? It can't. Heck, the most they hosted was 2 million Afghans which is barely 1/10th of Delhi i.e. Delhi alone have more Muslims than that.

Yeah we are so brainwashed that we forgot the following verse of the Quran:

“Those who give (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) in very truth the believers: for them is the forgiveness of sins and a provision Most generous.” (Surat al-Anfal, 74)

Thankfully, the world is large enough and Allah's bounties are plentiful to be discouraged by the selective mercies of Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Brother, Pakistan cannot afford another 1971. You have to understand that this is bourne from our historical experience.

Currently tensions in Sindh are in fever pitch. Indian migrants would tip the balance and create anarchy.

Pakistan is currently in the process of repatriating Afghans back to Afghanistan, in an honorable and respectful way.

We also have Bangladeshi economic migrants post-1971 which need to be repatriated back to BD.

Economic situation of Pakistan is not well to take in more load. Already we cannot feed our own people and face severe political problems.

Now if situation changes like what happened to Rohingya, then Pakistan may help in some way. We could act as transit route for Indian Muslims and help them get settled in Western, ME, SEA countries.

Jinnah affected the Hindu psyche so much that they could never allow another Muslim leader to emerge.

If another leader like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad came, then Indian Muslims can fight for an independent state.

Pakistan would fully support it, as would Iran, BD, Afghanistan, Nepal, China, and other countries.

It is a difficult proposition, but you guys need leaders at the level of Quaid e Azam and Maulana Azad.

@xeuss Could a leader like Zakir Naik become an international symbol and image for Indian Muslim independent homeland, the same way like Dalai Lama or Yasir Arafat?

@xeuss Could a leader like Zakir Naik become an international symbol and image for Indian Muslim independent homeland, the same way like Dalai Lama or Yasir Arafat?

Zakir Naik has limited following in India, mostly relegated to Western and Southern India. This is because his main language of transmission is English. Besides, he addresses mostly religious issues and rarely commented on social and political issues (until recently).

I personally have no desire for a Muslim state within India (for various reasons that are beyond the scope of this thread). My simple desire is that Muslims in India be allowed to live freely and practice their religion freely without the constant humiliation, denigration, discrimination and killings that they face.

In other words, I want equality and justice. A difficult proposition, since Hindu society thrives on inequality and injustice.

Indians - of all faiths - will flee India because of Covid long before the anti-Muslim hysteria reaches its peak.

British India should have been split into 4-5 countries in 1947. Governing such a huge diverse population is a tough ask as India is finding out. Only China can manage because they are 90% homogenous and their government rules with an iron fist.

Language is a non-issue, the greater issue is that Muslims in India have population nearly equal to Pakistan, how can developing country can double its resources overnight? It can't. Heck, the most they hosted was 2 million Afghans which is barely 1/10th of Delhi i.e. Delhi alone have more Muslims than that.
Today's Tamilian or Telugite muslim will not be able to adjust to jingoistic Pakistani narrative. Their culture is more or less unique to South and have assimilated well here. To think they would uproot themselves for BJP came to power is idiotic. Many of them work for me, they don't like Modi but they are happy that their ration and benefits are coming to them without hassle these days.

Also, Punjabi Muslims would be racist to these south Muslims if they ever go to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom