What's new

Featured Pakistani experts warn of refugee influx from India

Why is there so much hate against Arvind Karjiwal and AAP in India? It seems a logical choice to make your country better.

I have seen nothing but good from this man, and I say this as a Pakistani. He reminds me of Imran Khan (purely social justice perspective, and not religious obviously.) Seems like a genuine good soul.

He is also you can say a closet rw. He is the one who vehemently went against Tablighis while remained mum when muslims were attacked in their own houses . So much sympathy for muslims .

now the turks cant we have our own identity, cant we start writing our own history
Good post my friend but first you have to decide who is "we".

Pakhtuns
Punjabi's
Sindhi's
Baloch
Lucknavi Indians
Bihari Indians
Madrasi Indians
Bengali Indians

There are so many threads. You to to decide who is "we because just "culling" them as Muslim won't do as you woud be killing individual histories and creating a mangled form.

Indian muslims will not choose Pakistan that is for sure. These experts are over estimating Indian muslims affection towards Pakistan. They don't see it as a safe haven for Muslims. Even with the BJP GOVT at helm their condition is much better off in India than it ever will be in Pakistan. What will a Tamil or Telugu speaking Muslim to do in pakistan?

Being a Muslim myself I do agree with you.

Any space for weakness will be exploited by the enemy to the harm of Pakistani people. In our opinion, Indian Muslims and BD are too soft with Hindu majoritarianism, hence are left open to their propaganda and brainwashing.

Some fundamental shifts need to take place before that is rectified, but I am confident that things are moving in the correct direction.

Yeah we are so brainwashed that we forgot the following verse of the Quran:

“Those who give (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) in very truth the believers: for them is the forgiveness of sins and a provision Most generous.” (Surat al-Anfal, 74)

Thankfully, the world is large enough and Allah's bounties are plentiful to be discouraged by the selective mercies of Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

And UAE, Bahrain, Saudia Arabia are blinded by what? Pious Jews of Israel?

Who do you think they (emirat, bahrain, saudi regime,, kuwaiti, omani and other regimes) serve? These so-called Arab Leaderships are traitors to Islam, as such, they are allied with the enemies of Islam, the zionists. As for that p!glet israel, well that is the b@$tard-child of the zionists. In fact if there were no zionists in control in the west, there would be no israel today. And don't think for a moment that zionists don't have their claws in turkey as well, they do and will open the wound when the time comes. Be careful of turkey and pray that the Muslims of Turkey stand strong against the zionists.

Indian Muslims, UNFORTUNATELY, are stuck in India forever with ever worsening conditions for them! To be honest, their is no way out. Their misery won't end and I see the following problems:
  • Indian Muslims are distributed in India in such a way that they are not concentrated in any Indian state where they can make up a decisive majority. Even if they double in numbers, they will always be out numbered by Hindus. If it happens, Hindutva gang knows that it will be another Kashmir so they won't let it happen (e.g., NRC, CAA).
  • Indian Muslims don't have any singular united political voice and they lack the political leadership (period).
  • (Trigger warning for this pointer) It is my personal opinion though! I believe in order to have a fight back mentality for one's rights, you need to have a certain historical background/motivation (don't take it to the race guys). For instance, a good example is of Bengali Muslims. Just look at their history when they saw their rights/freedom denied, they never back-off from fighting (e.g., 1905, 1947, 1971, etc). Indian Muslim sections simply lack such fighting back spirit.
  • Finally, Indian Muslims have essentially accepted their fate, at least for now. They know it that any sort of fight back will end up in more mess for them. Also, over the time, they have become immensely ghettoized and systematically cornered where they themselves just can't break the cycle of their misery!

What is for hindus or sikhs in your pak land ? Do they have a right to be a president or P.M or say COAS ? We have seen misery of Hindus in Sindhi or Sikhs in Peshawar and you are writing essay about Indian Muslims.

Regards
An Indian Muslim

Yeah we are so brainwashed that we forgot the following verse of the Quran:

“Those who give (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) in very truth the believers: for them is the forgiveness of sins and a provision Most generous.” (Surat al-Anfal, 74)

Thankfully, the world is large enough and Allah's bounties are plentiful to be discouraged by the selective mercies of Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Do you follow this verse ? I have seen you spurting shit about the country who has given you everything.Don't quote Quran verses for your comfort when you don't follow it yourself.You are just like Taliban I mullah who interpret Quran verses for his benefit.

A very interesting article by Pakistani Expert.
The ground reality remains a constant influx of Pakistani Minorities into India, otherwise as suggested in the article.

Also following the rationale of Pakistani Expert:
>If there is no massive migration, the contention of Pakistani military brass about state of secularism would be false.

>Given the constant influx of Pakistani minorities to India, Is the good ministers blaming Pakistan at this point of displaying continuous anti-minority state policy which has caused an exodus of Pakistani minorities into India?

Means they never stand with Pakistani in North America on any issue. Plus, they hate the creation of Pakistan and think muslims of India are suffering because the creation of Pakistan...that is the most common perception among them. But, also point out unrest and terrorism in Pakistan on every platform.
If Pakistani organized any protest or seminar for Modi atrocities against Indian muslims , no Indian muslim takes part. PTI float the idea of organizing protest or seminar for Indian Muslim and planned to invite some of US Congressmen, but idea didn't work because Indian Muslim leadership stayed away. We Pakistani care about Indian Muslims, but they love to live like this ...then we have no problem.
Well, we shouldn't expect to each other to be exactly compatible especially when it comes to ultra-sensitive political positions like what if some prominent Indian Muslim shows up at a Pakistani event, such move will create ruckus in India and damage the already deteriorating Hindu-Muslim relations back home. Let's turn the table for a minute, suppose a Pakistani Hindu (or any other Pakistani minority for that matter) is seen with a RSS guy, what reaction will it cause in Pakistan? Being a minority community, you have to set many calculations before taking any step and obviously, that doesn't mean that the Muslims possess any ill-will towards Pakistan but at the same time we may not have any patriotic sense or even respect towards Pakistan too.... Like, many Pakistanis may not respect any Indian Muslim figures and politicians for that matter.

Do you follow this verse ? I have seen you spurting shit about the country who has given you everything.Don't quote Quran verses for your comfort when you don't follow it yourself.You are just like Taliban I mullah who interpret Quran verses for his benefit.

So what was your previous incarnation on PDF?

@Areesh another one of these multiple ID rats

saudis, the gaddafi, the saddam, the iranians, gamal abdul naser, ikhwan, and now the turks

Interesting mix you got there. When did Nasser and Ikhwan come to Pakistan?

Every one who needs to know knows that now Turkey is trying to become the leader of the Islamic world

For us, Turkey has been a reliable ally throughout our history. Why create bad blood when there does not need to be.

For Turkey too, Pakistan has been a steady ally.

People will tell many things but that doesn't change the ground reality that is in India happening towards muslims. They are lost in every sense they neither have the voice to assert their will or the means , most accepted it as their is nothing left to do. And few ones who wanted to prove holier than thou kind of reminded me about a character in the movie Django Unchained.

Indian Muslims have a shortage of reliable and loyal leaders, that is because sell-outs are so many. I cannot remember any good leader since Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
Even though I disagree with him about Pakistan, he was no doubt loyal for Indian Muslims, and although duped by Nehru, he was loyal to Islam as well.

Indian muslims will not choose Pakistan that is for sure. These experts are over estimating Indian muslims affection towards Pakistan. They don't see it as a safe haven for Muslims. Even with the BJP GOVT at helm their condition is much better off in India than it ever will be in Pakistan. What will a Tamil or Telugu speaking Muslim to do in pakistan?

It's quite strange that Pakistan is complaining about a refugee crisis that will never come. How many Indian Muslims have migrated to Pakistan so far? How many Pakistani Hindus have migrated to India? This is all you need to know.

If there's any country most responsible for creating a refugee crisis in South Asia it is Pakistan. In 1971, Pakistan's attempts to subdue East Pakistan independence let to a refugee crisis for India, whose effects still exist to this day. Then there's Afghanistan, where Pakistan's backed the Saudi/US war against the Soviet Union caused a refugee crisis that exists to this day. The GWOT exacerbated the situation.

Indian Muslims have a shortage of reliable and loyal leaders, that is because sell-outs are so many. I cannot remember any good leader since Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
Even though I disagree with him about Pakistan, he was no doubt loyal for Indian Muslims, and although duped by Nehru, he was loyal to Islam as well.

Jinnah affected the Hindu psyche so much that they could never allow another Muslim leader to emerge.

Back
Top Bottom