What's new

Pakistani Engineers overhauled Cobra Gunship Engine - US objection

What about the electronic warfare component of the Block 52? It must be invaluable for' third parties'.
The US also produces some of the world's most reliable engines which are also used in the
F16.
Surely there must be interested parties, no?

If China or Russia gets top secret information about U.S. Equipment from Pakistan,
they might appreciate it short term, but long term, they will not share secrets
with a country lacking in integrity.

Usa weapons are no good for us even they give us seawolf sub in free it is death underwater for our sailors

Well making maintenance and updates as we wish is vital to security of the pilot's life and crew's life

Congrats on the repair work

whilst you write this your retired generals live in the US and the current generals of Pakistan have their children being educated in the US or the "west" Pakistan need s balanced approach one country I’m particularly fond of is Indonesia which is something Pakistan can learn from their diplomatic approach, they have good relations with the "west" Russia, china and most Asian countries. Pakistan needs to decide where it want to be in the future. Either a successful developing country or remain where it is. Now the people who run your country live the good life. Why should they care for ordinary people such as yourself which is where the problem comes from? Yes I know this thread was about overhauling the gunships but it uncovers the chapter of dependency. Pakistan is a country that very strange which is why in kind of here. You have every opportunity and yet you turn it away. What opportunities??? Economy, back during the mushy era he said in a scow summit that Pakistan is the gateway to central Asia. Why have they not got a route to central Asia? Most will jump to the fact that the WOT as a good excuse, yes excuse not all of Pakistan is facing the threat, northern Punjab and eastern Sindh and as ad Kashmir is doing quite well. The wakahan corridor in Afghanistan is perfect it’s away from the riff raff and is only several kilometres wide. So some may say we can go to central Asia via china but it’s too long. Then you have lack of sustainable electricity which results in a 1% loss in gdp annually, that’s what first need to be solved yes there’s improvements granted. What would I propose simple which leader brought the best results to Pakistan? Mushy. An interview with an isi chief with Hasan mehndi said the military brought more than democratic governments. Heck look at Zadar. the current growth rate is 4.7 % during the mush era it was 7.7% now I prefer mushy to the rest but in saying Pakistan needs an authoritarian government like Russia and kind of like turkey get rid of these stupid protest which purposely disrupt the country and yet politicians do them just for the sake of it and merge tribal elders with the authorities so the current system is controlled by the government.

sorry about the rant but it has to been done
Your rant is exactly what informs the fools on the west like myself and is highly appreciated. I am new to the forum but I am understanding what's happening. With physiology as major here is what my interpretation is. They want to sell anything from the cobra and make money the corrupt way and are proud to be it. There is no shortage of dick measuring contest on the forum. The concept of warlords is new to me but I am guessing Pakistan is looking for a new one.

Just counter your argument, I think it's easy for is to deal with the military as we can get the job done and the price is already decided forth. With the regular governing body they have 100s of excuse to make and still milk the cow. I support every military coup in Pakistan.

Your rant is exactly what informs the fools on the west like myself and is highly appreciated. I am new to the forum but I am understanding what's happening. With physiology as major here is what my interpretation is. They want to sell anything from the cobra and make money the corrupt way and are proud to be it. There is no shortage of dick measuring contest on the forum. The concept of warlords is new to me but I am guessing Pakistan is looking for a new one.

Just counter your argument, I think it's easy for is to deal with the military as we can get the job done and the price is already decided forth. With the regular governing body they have 100s of excuse to make and still milk the cow. I support every military coup in Pakistan.
i am from the west and it just i have been to pakistan and seen what its like its good depending on where you go really like anywhere else. its just that people want change but they wont contribute to it [ via taxes] i wont be suprised if more than half of the economy is black heck $100 billion is in panama and more than $200 billion in swiss accountsthat over $300 billion more than the pakistan gdp! and no one cares and they keep on doing it.

Last edited:
Usa weapons are no good for us even they give us seawolf sub in free it is death underwater for our sailors
Not agreed, they produce one of the best and reliable defense weapons and equipments. You may say their foreign policy kills the efficiency and reliability of their weapons since customers / users not sure if in future they receive upgrades and spares.

Yes samaa kabi kabi khabroun say bhi agay nikal jata hay,But text belongs to App ;)
lolz, yeah true!!

But aaagy sab sa SAMMA he haa and i warn you not to argue on that,, SAMMA ka bary mein buth touchy hoon :P
Untitled.jpg

Wasay, i was referring to this :)

SAMMA saab sa aagy, period!

hope we get tot of z 10 or mi 35 helicopters

Back
Top Bottom