What's new

Pakistani corner

image.jpeg

@Zibago @django @The Sandman @The Eagle :p

Jaha esa aamil ho waha esa he modern kisam ka taweez aur result ho ga. Amela aapa..... :D... BTW, kuch arsa pehle he baat ki thi that why not to start such business, the booming one isn't it?

Aap ne gor he nahi Kia main to Abhi Bhi kehty lets start it. Buht paisa hai or Zaida work Bhi nahi karna parta.

Pakistani bros, I can't post threads so can someone post the following in a thread for me?

Reasons for Bihar to leave the Indian Union and form an independent state, courtesy of USER :thrownwa on reddit:

1. Deliberate central policies to hurt economic prospects of Bihar: We all know the story of freight equalization policy that was used by GoI to steal the mineral wealth of Bihar and larger eastern India. Under this policy the transportation cost of selected minerals was subsidized by the central government which meant that any mineral included in this list will be available at the same price anywhere in India. The natural location advantage enjoyed by Eastern States was thus denied and the industries went to financially rich coastal regions of west and south. Had this policy not been in place many industries would have set-up their factories in Eastern India. Interestingly minerals that are found in western or southern India like oil from Mumbai-high were conveniently excluded from this list. Talk about double whammy. According to one estimate, Bihar lost Rs 1,12,812 crore just through the freight-equalization of steel alone. In the name of curing 'regional imbalance' and fostering 'equality' south-Indian industrialist and then finance minister T T Krishnamachari enacted this policy. The same notion of equality that was once used to discriminate against Biharis is now invoked to deny Bihar the special status. One wonders how little has changed both in terms of rhetoric and intention in all these years.

2. Differential and discriminatory public spending allocation for Bihar to impede it's growth: Anyone even vaguely familiar with policy-science would recognize the positive role played by government spending in region's macroeconomy. When we compare planned allocation for Bihar with the developed states such as Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat and Maharashtra, it becomes clear that Bihar has been systematically deprived of funds. Gujarat, Maharashtra and Haryana received per capita allocation of more than double that of Bihar during the entire plan period. Thus we see Bihar was not poor it was made poor and it was kept poor.

3. State-sponsored violence against Biharis: People from Bihar are routinely targeted outside of Bihar by members of ruling party, opposition and general public. Instrument of law-enforcement is used to extort money from them and their vulnerability in alien-country is exploited to deny them their proper wages. Often drugs and other dangerous substances are used to make them work longer hour. In the worst case they are also murdered as different events show. All these go with the help of silent and active consent of respective states.

4. Historical, cultural, linguistic, religious and other reasons: Bihar has always been an independent nation of its own. Even when it included other regions, sovereignty flowed from Bihar and not the other way round . Present union thus by and large has no precedence in history. Culturally Bihar and let's say Gujarat are as similar as day and night. In the same vain Bihar's unique linguistic, cultural and religious heritage which have only been mocked till now today face complete annihilation. Some Biharis have even been made to think that Bihar is somehow burden to India when in fact the reality is completely reverse.
I greet you as a Lucknowi eager for freedom from India. I host a small organization that has similar goals. One of the main things we noted is that people from Indian occupied territory need to work together to neutralize the threat India poses to us. I was inspired by Hyderabadi's who already have such a movement. 3 cheers for you my friend and for the freedom of Bihar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom