What's new

Faysal Qureshi completely destroys Arnab Goswami on issue of Dawood Ibrahim

he surely does look like one of those goons who threatens people everyday for their own lust, either its a sexual or material.

No one should talk "ill" about my hero Arnab GrossTummy. He is the Man, the Legend, The Man with the Mic in his rear end , The Holder of shitty talk

Heil Arnab GrossTummy

i thought the post would have been a counter by pakistan to prove that what Times Now shown was a fluke.
Sorry i forgot to laugh.News broke out on Saturday, Today is Monday. Till now u got these parodies? Kudos
btw osama wasnt in pakistan too right :pakistan::pakistan:

i thought the post would have been a counter by pakistan to prove that what Times Now shown was a fluke.
Sorry i forgot to laugh.News broke out on Saturday, Today is Monday. Till now u got these parodies? Kudos
btw osama wasnt in pakistan too right :pakistan::pakistan:
Indians falling for what this joker Arnab brought is enough to tell why doesn't world take you seriously when you talk about Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi and others. Even Russia refused to support you. This crap is enough to tell sorry state of mind of our beloved enemy.

Indians falling for what this joker Arnab brought is enough to tell why doesn't world take you seriously when you talk about Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi and others. Even Russia refused to support you. This crap is enough to tell sorry state of mind of our beloved enemy.
u mad bro? what has SC to do with your parody instead of proving times now was wrong. regarding hafiz saeed, ur papa US already got a bounty on its head

lol:rofl::omghaha: wo tou pagal ho gae hain:omghaha: breaking news of the year

lol why do Indians alway yell on TV, Frustrated Lot. A billion people and these are the cartoons that speak for them no wonder.

hahahahahahhahahahah. OMG!!

did the Goswami realize how stupid he used to sound.
cuz Faysal sure Demonstrated what kinda journalism Goswami did!

Back
Top Bottom