What's new

Pakistani Baktar-Shikan ATGM in Bosnian war.

Does it matter?

To answer your question, there is a balance of both.

It matters because our so called freemasons friends daddy america and his right hand israel never compromised their intentions to destroy islam and de-track its youth. while we eat their dollars and kill our own brothers for them.

@Ghareeb_Da_Baal

How much religious isi personnel are? Or are they more secular?
not very secular. their dedication was very evident. the same group is responsible for saving thousands of muslim lives in Srilanka after the muslim massacre. I saw the actual 35mm pictures of the hundred of slayed muslims. Help was immediately sent. This professor from S.L had actually traveled to Pak to ask for help. I met him & his wife at Lahore avari actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
not very secular. their dedication was very evident. the same group is responsible for saving thousands of muslim lives in Srilanka after the muslim massacre. I saw the actual 35mm pictures of the hundred of slayed muslims. Help was immediately sent. This professor from S.L had actually traveled to Pak to ask for help. I met him & his wife at Lahore avari actually.

Then why not to help people of afghanistan when they truly needed us most. We now see the destruction of our decision. Our whole generation of muslim youth is lost in afghanistan. Look at the rape and prostitution reports being published and the sinners are afghans themselves. ANA committed what NATO did not dare to do with civilians. Apart from it we see our country 40000 killed with 15000 security personnel. We don't have idea whom to shoot. Whom to say enemy. And what NATO did with our brothers, children and sisters is not hidden anymore. All is because of a single wrong decision made against the will of the people of Pakistan by a traitor named MUSHARRAF. And now in syria muslims are slaughtered daily. And we are so divided intrnally that we can't even think to send them support this time.

I was there when the ISI bigwigs were discussing it and the fact that the 3rd shipment finally made it.
1st.shipment capsized, the 2nd one was intercepted by the Italian navy If I remember the exact words and the 3rd one made it in somehow.

How many missiles were delivered? And how many were lost in 1st two shipments? And how many hits were scored? Any idea?

I was there when the ISI bigwigs were discussing it and the fact that the 3rd shipment finally made it.
1st.shipment capsized, the 2nd one was intercepted by the Italian navy If I remember the exact words and the 3rd one made it in somehow.

AOA Brother,
I have some queries which required detailed answers, kindly send me your email address in pvt message if possible.
Looking forward to have a reply soon. Thanks

How many missiles were delivered? And how many were lost in 1st two shipments? And how many hits were scored? Any idea?

Bro, What I do not know is the size or the quantity.

AOA Brother,
I have some queries which required detailed answers, kindly send me your email address in pvt message if possible.
Looking forward to have a reply soon. Thanks

W'Salaam. I think I ve already divulged too much!
I did not have access to too much details beyond what I posted.
I probably could have but didnt!

Don't know how much truth is in this: Was talking to a Bosnian guy here in America a few months ago and I mentioned that the Prime Ministers of Pakistan and Turkey (Benazir Bhutto and Tanzu Ciller, respectively) landed in Sarajevo in the height of the Bosnian/Balkan War in the 90's to support the Bosnians. I asked the Bosnian guy if he was old enough to remember that. The guy said: "Oh, we had Pakistan soldiers there supporting us in the war".

Is that right?!

Don't know how much truth is in this: Was talking to a Bosnian guy here in America a few months ago and I mentioned that the Prime Ministers of Pakistan and Turkey (Benazir Bhutto and Tanzu Ciller, respectively) landed in Sarajevo in the height of the Bosnian/Balkan War in the 90's to support the Bosnians. I asked the Bosnian guy if he was old enough to remember that. The guy said: "Oh, we had Pakistan soldiers there supporting us in the war".

Is that right?!

Pak Bats. Though I don't know if they operated in combat roles it was mostly peace-keeping role and attending to civilians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom