What's new

Pakistani Actress Armeena Khan reveals she was sexually harassed in burka

Morality khatam hi gai ha soceity main. :p And i guess women like bad boys.

jo bachi kuchi reh gayi hai on paper uske pechay sab haath pair moun dho kar paray hain......

ankhen jaan bhooj kar ab bhi band hain...... ye la ilaaj beemarian hain iska koi ilaaj nahi
Par jo log apney ap ko paak saaf kehney waley hain unkey nazdeek unkey elawa sab kharab hein
Aksar to mulk sey bahar hein ham dekhtey hain asliyat is pak dharti kay ghalez logon ki

Morality khatam hi gai ha soceity main. :p And i guess women like bad boys.
Mohtarma morality thi kab tab gand carpet key nichay tha ab carpet bhi chupa nahi pa raha

I doubt the authenticity of their claims but that doesnot negate the fact that most Pakistani women do go through it the Islamabad police scandal is a living example

Par jo log apney ap ko paak saaf kehney waley hain unkey nazdeek unkey elawa sab kharab hein
Aksar to mulk sey bahar hein ham dekhtey hain asliyat is pak dharti kay ghalez logon ki

kachre kay dabbay se rape shuda bachon ki laashen mil rahi hai.... ab aur kia bacha hai morality ka.... or woh bhi shehron me... gaon dehaaton me pata nahi kia azaab horaha hoga....

mamlaat hath se nikal chuke hain hukumrano kay. 30 saal se qanoon sazi ki nahi...qanoon ki baladasti khaak karni hai

kachre kay dabbay se rape shuda bachon ki laashen mil rahi hai.... ab aur kia bacha hai morality ka.... or woh bhi shehron me... gaon dehaaton me pata nahi kia azaab horaha hoga....

mamlaat hath se nikal chuke hain hukumrano kay. 30 saal se qanoon sazi ki nahi...qanoon ki baladasti khaak karni hai
Baki choro pulsis ney bhi hath saaf kar liye baki kiya bacha khokley narey?

Naah mate, these are not common women. Creating scandals is an old tactic employed by people in the entertainment industry to get attention. Fake marriages, nikkah, leaked photos, scandals with politicians and businessmen and even worst degraded immoral acts are used by them to stay in news. An Urdu saying goes like this "bad hongay tu kia naam na hoga"

Agreed but for that, they should go to the court and not to the social media to seek sympathy of the people or just get attention.

I have don't side with Meesha or Ali Zafar but latter's conduct in handling the allegation seems to be very civilised and responsible. He said he will go to the court while the accuser. Also religiously you cannot accuse anyone without proof or be ready for the punishment.
Heard of the cases of workong women and students reporting harassment? IHC mein to Police tak par ilzam hy
Boss us kabutar wali harkat na karo jus billi aney par ankhein band kar leta hy

Baki choro pulsis ney bhi hath saaf kar liye baki kiya bacha khokley narey?

pulsis bachpansss se ese hi hain.... koi nayi baat nahi...
Armeena ne atleast ye to show kardia kay sirf kapron ka masla nahi.... mashra aqal se andha hogaya hai

Even the Saudis are rejecting the notion that the burqa is connected to Islam. The burqa is actually an old Jewish custom.
Someone texted me

Sanu Shariyat dey pul tey bula key
Saudi mahi liberal ho gaya :D

The right to wear burka or not is right of individual but there is no excuse for harassment if you buy that bs you are part of the problem

pulsis bachpansss se ese hi hain.... koi nayi baat nahi...
Armeena ne atleast ye to show kardia kay sirf kapron ka masla nahi.... mashra aqal se andha hogaya hai
Mujhay filmy scene yad a gaya par 4g par youtube nahi kholon ga gunah milta hy

Mujhay filmy scene yad a gaya par 4g par youtube nahi kholon ga gunah milta hy

gunah na kar mere liye bhai... or ye Enndian fatwabaazi kab khatam hogi. ab ye bataenge hame kay konsi cheez islami hai or konsi nahi?

gunah na kar mere liye bhai... or ye Enndian fatwabaazi kab khatam hogi. ab ye bataenge hame kay konsi cheez islami hai or konsi nahi?
Boss apna purana dost hy neik admi hy iska masoa sirf Umrika aur Sarmaya Darana samraaj hy :D

Boss apna purana dost hy neik admi hy iska masoa sirf Umrika aur Sarmaya Darana samraaj hy :D

han to apne ghar ki safai kare na...yahan kia chumma points lene ata hai...

What is Rape culture?
A simple search would have yielded good results, anyway,
RAPE CULTURE, VICTIM BLAMING, AND THE FACTS
WHAT IS RAPE CULTURE?
Rape Culture is an environment in which rape is prevalent and in which sexual violence is normalized and excused in the media and popular culture. Rape culture is perpetuated through the use of misogynistic language, the objectification of women’s bodies, and the glamorization of sexual violence, thereby creating a society that disregards women’s rights and safety.

EXAMPLES OF RAPE CULTURE
  • Blaming the victim (“She asked for it!”)
  • Trivializing sexual assault (“Boys will be boys!”)
  • Sexually explicit jokes
  • Tolerance of sexual harassment
  • Inflating false rape report statistics
  • Publicly scrutinizing a victim’s dress, mental state, motives, and history
  • Gratuitous gendered violence in movies and television
  • Defining “manhood” as dominant and sexually aggressive
  • Defining “womanhood” as submissive and sexually passive
  • Pressure on men to “score”
  • Pressure on women to not appear “cold”
  • Assuming only promiscuous women get raped
  • Assuming that men don’t get raped or that only “weak” men get raped
  • Refusing to take rape accusations seriously
  • Teaching women to avoid getting raped
VICTIM BLAMING
One reason people blame a victim is to distance themselves from an unpleasant occurrence and thereby confirm their own invulnerability to the risk. By labeling or accusing the victim, others can see the victim as different from themselves. People reassure themselves by thinking, "Because I am not like her, because I do not do that, this would never happen to me." We need to help people understand that this is not a helpful reaction.

Why Is It Dangerous?
Victim-blaming attitudes marginalize the victim/survivor and make it harder to come forward and report the abuse. If the survivor knows that you or society blames her for the abuse, s/he will not feel safe or comfortable coming forward and talking to you.

Victim-blaming attitudes also reinforce what the abuser has been saying all along; that it is the victim’s fault this is happening. It is NOT the victim’s fault or responsibility to fix the situation; it is the abuser’s choice. By engaging in victim-blaming attitudes, society allows the abuser to perpetrate relationship abuse or sexual assault while avoiding accountability for his/her actions.

What Does Victim-Blaming Look Like?
Example of Victim-Blaming Attitude: “She must have provoked him into being abusive. They both need to change.”

Reality: This statement assumes that the victim is equally to blame for the abuse, when in reality, abuse is a conscious choice made by the abuser. Abusers have a choice in how they react to their partner’s actions. Options besides abuse include: walking away, talking in the moment, respectfully explaining why an action is frustrating, breaking up, etc. Additionally, abuse is not about individual actions that incite the abuser to hurt his partner, but rather about the abuser’s feelings of entitlement to do whatever he wants to his partner.

When friends and family remain neutral about the abuse and say that both people need to change, they are colluding with and supporting the abusive partner and making it less likely that the survivor will seek support.

Back
Top Bottom