What's new

Pakistani Accused of Raping 30 Sheeps : Al Riyadh Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the sculpture clearly, the lady behind the horse is doing a face palm. This is an illustration of animal sex and its existence. No where it is encouraging it.

Temples are learning centres in Ancient India, right from Ayurveda,Yoga .......to Kamasutra.

Ladies are not supposed to enter a horse indeed.

The Khajuraho illustrations are for teaching boys sexual activities and animal sex is part of it

Ladies are not supposed to enter a horse indeed.

The Khajuraho illustrations are for teaching boys sexual activities and animal sex is part of it

Yes but the illustration may have been used to not to do such activities!!

Ladies do have their own methods to enter a horse :P

This is an instance where two guys are doing animal sex and a guy(i think) is watching and he is also doing a face palm.

How people gonna teach sex with out women :P

In ancient India women and Men are treated as equals :cheers:

In vatsayana Kamasutra there is a chapter for animal sex I think (not 100 % sure)

The sheep owner filed a complaint to the security authorities to analyze his cattle, Ministry of Agriculture will execute the analysis on the animals to complete the investigation procedures with the accused offender.

Wait, so you can do a forensic analysis in case of Sheep rape, but require 4 Muslims to attest the fact that a woman was raped?:undecided:

Sounds a sheep/goat friendly society!

677433040482.jpg

Seems fcuking legit. Are you effing kidding me now you guys are gonna accuse Pakistanis for fcuking the sheeps?

Source

did they interview all the sheeps, did he go in the lineup and all sheeps recognize him as being their rapist.
I would really like to know how they find out about all 30 sheeps
a damn serial sheepist!

Yes but the illustration may have been used to not to do such activities!!

Ladies do have their own methods to enter a horse :P

This is an instance where two guys are doing animal sex and a guy(i think) is watching and he is also doing a face palm.

How people gonna teach sex with out women :P

In ancient India women and Men are treated as equals :cheers:

In vatsayana Kamasutra there is a chapter for animal sex I think (not 100 % sure)

The main fact and point is that Ancient India as most of you Indian Hindus put it, has this practice of ANIMAL SEX that is illustrated in these temples.

So Indians coming up with BS comments on this thread seems having a mirror ;)

are they sure that he raped them ..may be they want it as well .... so it may not be a rape ..

says a person belonging to a country which still follows medieval rules.

woman need to present four man to prove that she was raped or else she will be stoned to death.

:lol: begherat :woot:

if he was in India i am sure his Dick would become just another god to be prayed to
If thats not medieval than someone tell me what is, **** pooja

begherat :woot:

hey want to discuss more about religions?

Funny ..... :omghaha:

Earlier there was a thread about a Bangladeshi raping a cow .

So as per u ,,all pakistanis are terrorists ???

Everyone in India is NOT a bhramacharya (excuse me for the spells)

Funny ..... :omghaha:

Earlier there was a thread about a Bangladeshi raping a cow .

So? if Hindus can have horse sex back in Ancient India why cant a Bangladeshi and Pakistani have with cows.

So what,,,,all Non Brahmacharyas are Rapist, ????,,,,so if this logic is applied whole pakistan is terrorist state,,,,

Everyone in India is NOT a bhramacharya (excuse me for the spells)

It happens when you don't provide facility of Night clubs and freedom to our Youth...
*Child raped by Molvi
*Raping himself
*Donkey raped by 19 year old boy
*Rape of college girl

So? if Hindus can have horse sex back in Ancient India why cant a Bangladeshi and Pakistani have with cows.

Off-course if somebody had horse sex back some whatever years doesnot mean muslims should not have cow or sheep sex ....

Please carry on ...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom