What's new

SHOCKING! Food delivery man rapes stray dog in Mumbai, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
img.png

"Saaaaar, it wasn't me!"

@waz , sir. Please close this thread. It's an one old from november. I think our indian members heard our opinions on the news once. That should be enough.

Thanks

I just saw this at the top of "Similar Threads" on that thread. Thought it might cheer @jamahir up that dogs got what they had coming.

I find this event disgusting. The one time I touched a dog was years ago when I wasn't wearing slippers inside the compound and saw a dog passing by and I rushed out and kicked it.

Comments are fun.

1. "Comments are fun" for you despite you coming to this thread from :

2. You an upper middle class person are making fun of : (a). A homeless person, (b). A person with an eye condition. Is there a person in your family with limp or stutter etc ? Should I call him or her "Langruddin" or "Haklu" ? You are a Capitalist filth who laugh on those not on the same socio-economic level as you or higher. The higher ones you don't laugh on because they will crush you, but you will laugh on those below you. Secondly, you are like those idiot 10-year-old boys who cackle and chase a limping man and hit him with stones. Shame on you !

3. The below thread I created a day after my ban was lifted, I had originally thought of naming as "PDF = Psychopaths Defense Forum ?" because it seems mainly populated by your types : laughing hyenas, the callous, the apathetics, wastrels who will never found a city much less a new world. Shame on you !

You may laugh on this post too.

I find this event disgusting. The one time I touched a dog was years ago when I wasn't wearing slippers inside the compound and saw a dog passing by and I rushed out and kicked it.

What kind of an Indian are you? Why would you go out of your way to kick a dog? This was irrational and inhumane of you.

What kind of an Indian are you? Why would you go out of your way to kick a dog? This was irrational and inhumane of you.

And in the other thread I thought you expressed grief that eight dogs tore up a person to death. Strange of you.

And in the other thread I thought you expressed grief that eight dogs tore up a person to death. Strange of you.

If you freaking stop kicking them around and act in a human fashion they will learn from you.

The RSS trained dogs are beyond redemption. If they can kill away Camels and Goats in parts of the world to save the ecosystems natural balance, RSS dogs can be culled too.

You are a human apparently just colorblind in the bubble of your existence. Doesn't make you a dog. Forming mobs and killing minorities however does make you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom