What's new

Pakistan would buy Chinese HD-1 supersonic missile

Be it, HD-1 or d18-1s , d18-2s, d18-3s or starry sky 2 we just need 450 km range mach 6 hypersonic missile. Be it cruise or ballistic purpose will be fullfilled. Lets see what pakistan opts pit at in 2 years time.

Amazing how 200 million $ hypersonic cruise missile can nullify 5 billion $ sophisticated layered anti missile system like s400. Cost efficiently is always on the side which counters instead of the one who deploys or disclosed first. Hence we should never ever disclose our precious system under the sheets for now.

Lest they be countered by our enemies in the same manner we do :P

Pakistan has limited choices since India bought S400 system. This is just one of the options to counter it.

Chinese Pakistani weapons are always better than Indian weapon. FOr example Al Khaleed is better than Arjun, JF 17 is better than Tejas, Ghori is better than Agni, F 16 is better than Ku 30 MKI etc etc. So as per this tradition chinese- Pakistani missile mut be better than Brahmos. Good luck to both the countries in the i rdeh
We always better since it is not machine but the man behind the machines is better...now cry me a river :lol:

Chinese Pakistani weapons are always better than Indian weapon. FOr example Al Khaleed is better than Arjun, JF 17 is better than Tejas, Ghori is better than Agni, F 16 is better than Ku 30 MKI etc etc. So as per this tradition chinese- Pakistani missile mut be better than Brahmos. Good luck to both the countries in the i rdeh
Alkhalid is made in HIT and fielded in great numbers while Arjun was a failed project.
Tejas, well nothing to say here just, lol while over 60% of JF 17 is manufactured in PAC.
F16 is not a Chinese weapon stupid idiot neihter is MKI an Indian system.

Now go rape a woman or whatever shit u indians are into these days.

Does any one has pictures of these missiles @Deino
download0.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-missiles-news-discussions.84215/page-92#post-10866505

Looks like ISI really got deep into the Brahmos project:pakistan:

Ofcourse, its been going on for years, they only captured one new fella and they think that's it lol.
All the data that got leaked would already be sitting somewhere in China along with our guys working along them.

People underestimate the cooperation between Pakistan and China that happens behind the scenes.
Let's wait for S-400 to show up.
We'll do a free version of transfer of tech for that as well and have a new HQ-10 something to buy ;)

Yes, because our guys get to see all your tech from special insider sources ;) and every single piece of it. Hence, we know what's better than that shit lol

Chinese Pakistani weapons are always better than Indian weapon. FOr example Al Khaleed is better than Arjun, JF 17 is better than Tejas, Ghori is better than Agni, F 16 is better than Ku 30 MKI etc etc. So as per this tradition chinese- Pakistani missile mut be better than Brahmos. Good luck to both the countries in the i

= Al-Khalid -1 is if not better but equal to T-90MS which IA use .
= JF-17 is better cause its flying and Operational , took all sort of active Duties like ADA/Anti ship .so in that regard yes JF is better than Tejas . = Ghori is kinda old, we are looking forward for Shaheen Series .
= F-16' and MKI are very close in terms of Performance, and in modern era the Fighters its all about who detect and lunch BVR to who first .
= Pakistan did not make the claim its the Chinese , so you can argue with them based on FACT's .

“The HD-1’s advanced solid fuel ramjet

How come it will be any different than the Harpoons that PN/PAF use? Is the rocket motor throttle-able?

Chinese Pakistani weapons are always better than Indian weapon. FOr example Al Khaleed is better than Arjun, JF 17 is better than Tejas, Ghori is better than Agni, F 16 is better than Ku 30 MKI etc etc. So as per this tradition chinese- Pakistani missile mut be better than Brahmos. Good luck to both the countries in the i

Ghori is always better than khoty

Great news, there will always be something out there that can challenge the so called fastest blah, blah & etc … cant wait for it to be in PA arsenal.

Yes, because our guys get to see all your tech from special insider sources ;) and every single piece of it. Hence, we know what's better than that shit lol

Ya I agree with you. I gave so many examples of that. I agree that Chines and Pakistani technology much better than shit like MKI, Brahmos, T 90, ArjunAr Tejas etc.

Alkhalid is made in HIT and fielded in great numbers while Arjun was a failed project.
Tejas, well nothing to say here just, lol while over 60% of JF 17 is manufactured in PAC.
F16 is not a Chinese weapon stupid idiot neihter is MKI an Indian system.

Now go rape a woman or whatever shit u indians are into these days.

Hey, why get offended? I agree with you and praise chinesCand pakistaniPweapon.

Back
Top Bottom