What's new

Pakistan would buy Chinese HD-1 supersonic missile

Pray tell what have you contributed?

You simply don't like what I write, you have no arguments against what I write. That would fly in your country, but not elsewhere.

That is just how some people behave when they have lost the debate.
They stop talking about the issue itself and resort to ad hominems and strawman arguments as a substitute for a legitimate response and ask for any one challenging their rhetoric to be deplatformed.

i have my reasons.

Still. We have already given too much space and freedom to these cow worshiping buffoons.

It is time we treat them the way they deserve to be.

A joker who thinks Mumbai can be rebuilt easily in case of a nuclear attack in just few years shouldn't be taken seriously.

Still. We have already given too much space and freedom to these cow worshiping buffoons.

It is time we treat them the way they deserve to be.

A joker who thinks Mumbai can be rebuilt easily in case of a nuclear attack in just few years shouldn't be taken seriously.

Let him be. We are mature enough to be able to separate useless drivel from insightful news.

Yeah, it's typical behaviour when counter arguments are no longer available.

Take this statement for example. This is easily expected from an ignorant individual from a poor third world country who has not seen much development. But at the same time the Pakistanis are building Gwadar with 1 million people expected to take up residence before 2023, and he's completely oblivious of that fact.

Here's an interesting quote from a retired Colonel on an Indian forum:
The area struck with nuclear weapons can be occupied after 48 to 72h depending on the salt content of the soil. It is half life formula.

I believe it is of much significance that the quote is attributed to an Indian Colonel.

I believe it is of much significance that the quote is attributed to an Indian Colonel.

His job was nuclear war. And whatever he said is how it actually works.

Here's an interesting footage. I would recommend watching the whole thing.

His job was nuclear war. And whatever he said is how it actually works.

Here's an interesting footage. I would recommend watching the whole thing.

You are a moron being led by either a bigger moron, or someone who is evil incarnate. Now read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_veteran

@Areesh now I understand their plan. They'll sell snake oil to their soldiers and tell them Vedic medicine will keep them safe. This is a most disturbing aspect of Hindu fundamentalist war preparations that is now coming to the fore.

@Horus @Thorough Pro @DESERT FIGHTER @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 tag others as well please.

You are a moron being led by either a bigger moron, or someone who is evil incarnate. Now read this

@Areesh now I understand their plan. They'll sell snake oil to their soldiers and tell them Vedic medicine will keep them safe. This is a most disturbing aspect of Hindu fundamentalist war preparations that is now coming to the fore.

@Horus @Thorough Pro @DESERT FIGHTER @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 tag others as well please.
No need to argue with jester/clown like @randomradio which thinks RAFALE is better than F-22/J-20 and has cloaking device that can hide RAFALE from all electromagnetic waves @CriticalThought

:lol:

There was failure in some SOPs which led to the compensations. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Soldiers were exposed to radiation due to unsafe SOPs, nobody practices that now.

And such compensations happen in non-nuclear environment all the time. Like soldiers who lose their fingers due to the cold in Siachen or anywhere else with such an environment.

When it comes to modern nuclear SOPs, we know the effects of nukes in detail. Now we have have hazmat suits, googles, gloves and a hose.

The fact is a blast zone is safe enough to walk into after a few days, without hazmat suits.

No need to argue with jester/clown like @randomradio which thinks RAFALE is better than F-22/J-20 and has cloaking device that can hide RAFALE from all electromagnetic waves @CriticalThought

I am not arguing, I am trying to alert people because what he said is not merely moronic, it is disturbing.

There was failure in some SOPs which led to the compensations. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Soldiers were exposed to radiation due to unsafe SOPs, nobody practices that now.

And such compensations happen in non-nuclear environment all the time. Like soldiers who lose their fingers due to the cold in Siachen or anywhere else with such an environment.

When it comes to modern nuclear SOPs, we know the effects of nukes in detail. Now we have have hazmat suits, googles, gloves and a hose.

The fact is a blast zone is safe enough to walk into after a few days, without hazmat suits.

Either provide a peer reviewed study, or an article in a journal of stature. Otherwise, stop putting your stupidity on display. That video you showed only shows your ignorance.

Told you. This guy is a joke and a perfect representation of extremely low intellect that exists in India today.

I still hold the view that we shouldn't entertain such jokers.

Told you. This guy is a joke and a perfect representation of low intellect that exists in India today.

I still hold the view that we shouldn't entertain such jokers.

Welllll let's put it this way. We are still better off knowing exactly what type of jokers we are facing :D

Just ignore @randomradio all troll post @CriticalThought that's the best way to avoid to being engaged @randomradio baseless logis and Post trolls @CriticalThought sir

Don't worry, I engage him only on an as needed basis.

Do tell this to your soldiers to increase their confidence level. They will need all they can get during the next confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom