What's new

Pakistan Will soon highlight India's involvement at UN!

They have been keep repeating this stufffor a long time.
So far they were successful in creating their own dig of shame.
Either they should do it or just keep silence.
"This is the reason India is pressurizing the British not to disclose the funding details...."

If one considers this news alone No more proof is required by Pakistan to tell the other respected Member States...:pakistan:

Do think over it and then go to sleep so that you have enough nightmares and Modi .....

"This is the reason India is pressurizing the British not to disclose the funding details...."

If one considers this news alone No more proof is required by Pakistan to tell the other respected Member States...:pakistan:

Do think over it and then go to sleep so that you have enough nightmares and Modi .....

And what you gonna do about that ?
You can cry whatever you want in UN.But they dont come here to judge us .Those stages were long gone in history .

Know your nations reputation my friend.You can allege whatever you want against us but all those will end when we start to mention about 26/11 and OBL raid.

Had it been a real case ,means they have evidence about oyr involvement they would have been in UN already by know.

So none gonna trust you.

You can cry whatever you want in UN.But they dont come here to judge us .Those stages were long gone in history .

Know your nations reputation my friend.You can allege whatever you want against us but all those will end when we start to mention about 26/11 and OBL raid.

Had it been a real case ,means they have evidence about oyr involvement they would have been in UN already by know.

So none gonna trust you.

Do you know its all Power game... In that LAW 25 Re-Create Yourself...

Now Pakistan is Re- creating her image so is India.... Where this is going to go we can only wait and see.:coffee:

So none gonna trust you.

Did Soviet Union ever able to proof USA/Pakistan involvement in Afghan Jihad in UNO or in International court of justices ? or the so called Haqqani network accusation we so often hears. USA hasn''t shared a single shred of evidence openly

OMG, india is doomed now. THE END.

just like Pakistan was doomed when Modi-Ji the brave attacker and lesson teacher to Pakistan went to UN for Lakhvi's release and in turn was slapped by Chinese. Lets see if you have any friends who can veto our resolution.

What proofs do we have? Lets hope this does not turn around and end being a slap for Pakistan, since India, Iran, Afghanistan and even China has complained of terrorists operating inside Pakistan. Seriously did the Pakistani foreign affairs ministry thought about before going ahead with this plan?

Before some ape mullah calls me a traitor they need to realise there is more proof that terrorist organisations are operating in Pakistan freely then India's involvement in Pakistan(maybe India is better at covering its tracks).

No its because we have people like you in our foreign service also who think we are always wrong, who never raise a voice rightly or wrongly. you need to keep screaming even if you are wrong. that is called propaganda.

just like Pakistan was doomed when Modi-Ji the brave attacker and lesson teacher to Pakistan went to UN for Lakhvi's release and in turn was slapped by Chinese. Lets see if you have any friends who can veto our resolution.

What resolution?

Believe me, your government does not have the balls to table a resolution against India...especially on terrorism..for you have a lot of skeletons in your closet..and you don't want world to start taking a closer look.

First thing UN is going to ask you, why do UN banned terrorist organisation,continue to function in Pakistan?

All you can shout at top of your voices on media..we do this..will do that...but don't have the balls to do anything more.

You couldn't even present this supposed evidence to Americans..even after making tall claims.

Last edited:
LMAO....Indian efforts to highlight Pakistan's Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed failed to do anything against Pakistan...and now Pakistan is tabling against India....

I can't stop laughing.....

10 folds? LOL. Those 'jangli' maoists and naxals are much better in tactics than your CPRF and Army....as they demonstrate every couple of months now.

Maybe you will laugh again at how unsuccessful Pakistan's attempt at UN will be, again.

I realize you really want to hope otherwise but maoist and naxal attacks have decreased significantly over the last 3 years, and that's a fact. Maybe the attacks are worse in your mind, who knows.

The NSG used to parade around with improper equipment and after 26/11, this
NSG_Commandos_Republic_day_2015..jpg

So yes 10 folds.

Maybe you will laugh again at how unsuccessful Pakistan's attempt at UN will be, again.

I realize you really want to hope otherwise but maoist and naxal attacks have decreased significantly over the last 3 years, and that's a fact. Maybe the attacks are worse in your mind, who knows.

The NSG used to parade around with improper equipment and after 26/11, this
NSG_Commandos_Republic_day_2015..jpg

So yes 10 folds.

If so, than why are you Bhartis so jumpy about it.Since you're all too confident about it, yet can't stop making a mockery of themselves.

Last edited:
Did Soviet Union ever able to proof USA/Pakistan involvement in Afghan Jihad in UNO or in International court of justices ? or the so called Haqqani network accusation we so often hears. USA hasn''t shared a single shred of evidence openly

And Pakistan is neither US nor USSR.
There is a light years of difference between the reputation of India and Pakistan.And the words of India,the worldest largest democracy has its own weightage.Look at the response of world during Yoga day .You cant tell that about the Pakistan , a nation that spend its more than half years after the independence under military rule .
Its is fundamental fact.

Nobody will veto on the resolution as the moment Pakistan floor the resolution,whole UN will be like..

Rofl_6738d5_1054861.jpg

hmmm lololol is thats what happened to Indian resolution??
Indian never learn, they are barking for last 20 years and no one pays attention to them....admit it this world belongs to better looking people.

Bird of feather stick together, the only country to give you unconditional support is BD.

Hey @Nandy
Did you find this funny too, but dont leak..ok

hmmm lololol is thats what happened to Indian resolution??
Indian never learn, they are barking for last 20 years and no one pays attention to them....admit it this world belongs to better looking people.

Bird of feather stick together, the only country to give you unconditional support is BD.

India will pass that resolution,by hook or by crook..Remember what happened to Hafeez Saeed one??China blocked it first,then we forced them to pass it..LOL..

by the way...

India blocks China's bid to save Pakistan on terror finance scrutiny - The Times of India

If not UN,then somewhere else,for now.. :lol:

India will pass that resolution,by hook or by crook..Remember what happened to Hafeez Saeed one??China blocked it first,then we forced them to pass it..LOL..

by the way...

India blocks China's bid to save Pakistan on terror finance scrutiny - The Times of India

If not UN,then somewhere else,for now.. :lol:

yeah with BD as I said earlier, Start with Lagri Luli SAARC now that Pakistan has practically left that useless Org.
then go to Israel and pass a resolution there.
then ask us if we give a fcuk.

oh yeah and Hafiz saeed is still running like King of Lahore.

This man has serious issues.:D:D
Lats time i checked from 1947 you are crying and begging in front of UN no Kashmir issue and no one gives a sh!t about pakistan crying.:lol::lol:
I am waiting for this year UN that it would be privilege to watch once again.:partay::partay::azn:
I feel very sad when Pakistan cries:yu::pakistan: i am with you.

Maybe you were sleeping under the bridge when this happened.
Modi protests China's veto on Indian motion for UN action against Pakistan - The Express Tribune
this wasnt even a slap, this was juti on the face

oh by the way, does putting so many emocons releases the embarasement?

Back
Top Bottom