What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

Besides the canopy hinges the B looks better than the A.

The slant on the vertical, ... .. anyone care to comment. Noticed the J-10 has the slant
the things i liked are more ground clearnace and inclined tail

This is what i expect
0ef4bec5-cfc8-4817-ab9e-28b0a92daf96.jpg

http://img0.utuku.china.com/uploadimg/mili/20170427/0ef4bec5-cfc8-4817-ab9e-28b0a92daf96.jpg

This is what we all expected :P

Besides the canopy hinges the B looks better than the A.

The slant on the vertical, ... .. anyone care to comment. Noticed the J-10 has the slant

I am reconsidering my initial reaction, it does have a presence for sure. But that slow closing canopy looked so graceful. Both thunders look rather cool while flying in formation. And, it emits no black smoke.

these guys are really un-thankful you people know better then design team and PAF ?

YES ... we know how much they're smart... 30 saaalse jo ye choose nahi karsakay kay hamre asl requirement hey kiyaa

YES ... we know how much they're smart... 30 saaalse jo ye choose nahi karsakay kay hamre asl requirement hey kiyaa
sir ap battlespacex tak bohat bohat zabrdast hain...par requirement hamari na to mein na to aap jantay poore trah..only officials...and if they r bad designers , why didn't you join them sir? (believe me no offence here , i respect you from core of heart , this is thanda opinion) . you are already an innovative graphic man , you might have done something outstanding at kamra too

sir ap battlespacex tak bohat bohat zabrdast hain...par requirement hamari na to mein na to aap jantay poore trah..only officials...and if they r bad designers , why didn't you join them sir? (believe me no offence here , i respect you from core of heart , this is thanda opinion) . you are already an innovative graphic man , you might have done something outstanding at kamra too

bhai g Aeronats, Weapons designing etc eek pori field hey eek pori study hey eek pora professional hai. Yahan looog Mehran say khoobsrat gari nahe banasakhtay Jahaz design karna tu door ki baat... Infact Chinese abhe tak copy paste may lagay hain. Point I am making is ye JF17 Pakistanio nay design nahe kya this is PRODUCT of CHINA. Designers say laykar experts sab unkay hain aur ye aircraft single seater requirements pe design huwa tha na kay dual. Ye ghalate inke apni hey kay aap nay Future kay hesaab say uska design SOOCHA he nahe agar socha hota tu iskisam ka preganet model samnay na ata ... simple...

aur rahe baat meri... may interested he nahe hoon inkay saath kaam karnay ka... kaam wahan hota hey jahan aap ko open khula aap kay haath design chura jata ey yahan limitations aur restriction lag jayen tu baad may kachra he banta hey...

yahan par loog abhe tak bohat poranay sooch rakhnay walay loog hain... use facebook twitter kartay hain likin harkatain unke 80 wali hain...

yahan par loog abhe tak bohat poranay sooch rakhnay walay loog hain... use facebook twitter kartay hain likin harkatain unke 80 wali hain...

you r right extremely right on this..i observe stupid comments on fb....wo beckar se thunder photoshops with LERX larger than the whole plane ko wo block 3 kehte hain xD

Back
Top Bottom