What's new

Pakistan will Join BRICS: China, Russia , South africa and Brazil are agree

:lol:

LOL look whose talking........Yr a American Stooge for years to come and u had always been in the past against China for them. Whether u like it or not kid, Pakistan has been and is more important for global powers then yr country. Yr years of hard work to isolate us has got u yrself isolated. And as time progresses it will increase.......We r one of the very few rare countries which still receive AIDE of American dollars and are going to be part of SCO or maybe BRICS.
our forces exercise in a single year with China, Russia and US of A ie in year 2015. Have u ever heard of any country doing that son?

This all shows the importance. Now those Americans after years of nakhra r going to sell us weapons, and those weapons which we needed from them ie AH-1Z and hell fire ATGMs.......Now the chances r that we may refuse their AH-1Z offer since we have already decided for Z10s and Mi35s........

And u claim that ''you must be one of the ones who will boast all night long after begging a deal from US like you are boasting about your prominent role after years and years of mistake and sudden enlightment.'':rofl:

Kid its now the other way around. Pakistan kicked out America from our strategic and security para-dime. It is they who r desperate now to keep some hold over us!!!
All I want to say now after reading ur highly self confident and boastful paragraph..."Fukraas with Attitude" .. relied heavily on US aid and now talking about kicking US out... US still concerned about filling ur bank account because it fears u can sell nuks to IS, which is any ways a not a big deal until u get promise from them.. that they will not bomb u... that's how u sold it to N. Korea inni't kid? Iwill be on PDF and I believe u will tooo, let's see how future unfold itself...

What :lol:

BRICS is for large growing economies Pakistan is hardly a 300 billion economy, low HDI,4% economic growth with Zero technological achievement even Indonesia, Thailand or Turkey has more chance to be a member of Brics than pak

If China pushes for Pakistan in BRICS, Then Pakistan will join...Rest of the nations are just cheer leaders...So do not worry Pakistan, just lobby with China, you can get into it.

The mentality that while I am not eligible for golf course membership, my rich chacha's recommendation will get me one. Its better to be worthy of something that getting recommended.

:lol:

LOL look whose talking........Yr a American Stooge for years to come and u had always been in the past against China for them. Whether u like it or not kid, Pakistan has been and is more important for global powers then yr country. Yr years of hard work to isolate us has got u yrself isolated. And as time progresses it will increase.......We r one of the very few rare countries which still receive AIDE of American dollars and are going to be part of SCO or maybe BRICS.
our forces exercise in a single year with China, Russia and US of A ie in year 2015. Have u ever heard of any country doing that son?

This all shows the importance. Now those Americans after years of nakhra r going to sell us weapons, and those weapons which we needed from them ie AH-1Z and hell fire ATGMs.......Now the chances r that we may refuse their AH-1Z offer since we have already decided for Z10s and Mi35s........

And u claim that ''you must be one of the ones who will boast all night long after begging a deal from US like you are boasting about your prominent role after years and years of mistake and sudden enlightment.'':rofl:

Kid its now the other way around. Pakistan kicked out America from our strategic and security para-dime. It is they who r desperate now to keep some hold over us!!!

May i know how you are going to overtake india as a global player ?

lol .. nalaik league.. not sure how u conclud im a MuSH supporter because im not.. PM has a big role .. probably a cream role....the russia after boris yeltsin was an altogether different country with major changes in the power structure. It revisited its policy towards Pakistan and took the step.. Nawaz or Musharaf had no contribution in this whatsoever other than greeting them like obedient kids.
Oh really so seems to live in a fool paradise.you can play a role of a jockey v well.:omghaha::omghaha:

First of all I think brics is not an organization but just a mere term given by an economist to highlight the economic growth of some countries at that time (totally irrelavent term today) and sco is a proper organization which is becoming more important in world arena. Please confirm if am wrong

BRICS is just a term created by Goldman Sachs to pitch his clients' money. Now nothing but a term, nice dinners, happy photos, that's all of it. China (even excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan) is far bigger in economic size, fiscal capacity and industrial capacity than all the rest combined. By now BRICS has no material relevance except NDB (New Development Bank).

Untitled.png

GDP (current US$) | Data | Table
List of countries by foreign-exchange reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World Steel Association
- Home

Indonesia, Turkey, Mexico have better chances of joining BRICS than Pakistan :-/

Is Pakistan in G20?
bruh our economy is gonna boom once the cpec is completed and our economy in terms of gdp is already 23rd and our economy is growing almost every year though indonesias economy is big it always remains stagnant not really a hot marketplace

You've screwed up SAARC. Now you guys want to do the same to BRICS too? You won't be allowed to do that! No way! :no: You need to stay out!

no1.gif

Do you mind showing us exactly how Pakistan has 'screwed up' SAARC? If you can't we'll assume that actually the opposite is true and you know what that means.

BRICS is just a term created by Goldman Sachs to pitch his clients' money. Now nothing but a term, nice dinners, happy photos, that's all of it. China (even excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan) is far bigger in economic size, fiscal capacity and industrial capacity than all the rest combined. By now BRICS has no material relevance except NDB (New Development Bank).

View attachment 237418

GDP (current US$) | Data | Table
List of countries by foreign-exchange reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World Steel Association
- Home

I agree with you BRICS is all about China at this moment

I agree with you BRICS is all about China at this moment

Comparing BRICS to expanded SCO, in which BR-SA was replaced by PK-IN-KZ-TJ-KY-UB, the relative weight of economic size, industrial capacity, hi-tech capacity, fiscal strength, trade clout and trade advantage are as below:

sco2014-png.238042

sco-trade-png.238043

The above data are self-explanatory, China wants to promote Eurasian economic integration, through multi-lateral platforms like SCO or BRICS or AIIB if they come in handy while remain a central/instrumental role in all such frameworks. In an Eurasian vision, Russia will lead energy provision, China will lead the rest of the business, and both as UNSC P5 will co-ordinate geopolitical position. I can understand India's hate towards China, but seriously why they ignore the huge contrast in ground realities and think they are of similar weight?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom