What's new

Pakistan will Join BRICS: China, Russia , South africa and Brazil are agree

Good for pakistan. But I hope they don't rename this "BPRICS" pronounced as "pricks" (silent B)...

Bhai SCO member banne par to iss se bhi jyada problems ho jaayengi dono mulk ko
SCO ka charter bhi dekh lena:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Explain my friend....and dont use excessive smilies...one is enough
And improve your Post quality....one liner post can BAN you immediately

Last edited:
Explain my little friend....and dont use excessive smilies...one is enough
And improve your Post quality....one liner post can BAN you immediately
Bro, actually I tried to copy paste the charter of SCO for your reference, but kept on receiving an error message ( maybe I am not entitled to such privilege for now ) Please go through the article 1 of SCO which describes the goals of Organisation and the kind of cooperation expected from member countries. In the current situation Pakistan and India, will not be able to meet any of the SCO's expectations
P.S No smilies

Bro, actually I tried to copy paste the charter of SCO for your reference, but kept on receiving an error message ( maybe I am not entitled to such privilege for now ) Please go through the article 1 of SCO which describes the goals of Organisation and the kind of cooperation expected from member countries. In the current situation Pakistan and India, will not be able to meet any of the SCO's expectations
P.S No smilies
Today I broke my Spectacles from one side (Left one)....I accidently sit on it....hahahaha :lol:
And you're saying me to read..... SCO charter Article 1 bla bla bla :sick:
Just share a Nutshell idea of this Article 1....what it comply us to do? and is it Binding on member countries?..wat you say:tup:

Today I broke my Spectacles from one side (Left one)....I accidently sit on it....hahahaha :lol:
And you're saying me to read..... SCO charter Article 1 bla bla bla :sick:
Just share a Nutshell idea of this Article 1....what it comply us to do? and is it Binding on member countries?..wat you say:tup:
Hi !
Article 1 of SCO
Goals and Tasks
The main goals and tasks of SCO are:
1.to strengthen mutual trust, friendship and goodneighborliness between the member States;
2. to consolidate multidisciplinary cooperation in the maintenance and strengthening of peace, security and stability in the region and promotion of a new democratic, fair and rational political and economic international order;
3.to jointly counteract terrorism, separatism and extremism in all their manifestations, to fight against illicit narcotics and arms trafficking and other types of criminal activity of a transnational character, and also illegal migration;
4.to encourage the efficient regional cooperation in such spheres as politics, trade and economy, defense, law enforcement, environment protection, culture, science and technology, education, energy, transport, credit and finance, and also other spheres of common interest
and the list goes on :lol:
God knows what India and Pakistan will say when they will be asked about how they are planning to fulfilling goals of SCO !!!!!

its not even true and indians are loosing their shit

Indonesia, Turkey, Mexico have better chances of joining BRICS than Pakistan :-/

Is Pakistan in G20?
Do they sent u joining letter pak soon join shoighai coporation brics is no exception guess who sent invitation russia who were ur so called ally recently we have good relation with countries whom india call langotia yaar south africa also running away from u sooner or later india will itself pull of from brics to join usa no value in brics for india in future

Do they sent u joining letter pak soon join shoighai coporation brics is no exception guess who sent invitation russia who were ur so called ally recently we have good relation with countries whom india call langotia yaar south africa also running away from u sooner or later india will itself pull of from brics to join usa no value in brics for india in future

Sorry but I didn't understand 1 single word :-/ .

so wouldn't it be good if Pak joins BRICS as if the pak joins it will be like half of the asia in the organization and just imagine CHINA RUSSIA PAK AND INDIA using each other to do trade Via land it would be out this world from east till west BRICS will flourish like hell ...

You speak too much sense on this forum.

For that reason, you should be banned :D

Hahaha India is getting more isolated. All the others agree on our BRICS partnership. Now if india disagrees which it will when we will formally apply then its image within BRICS will also fall.:cheesy:

Well played Pakistan.
Even if that is the case, Pakistan still would not play imminent part in it, It is only of use to Chine as of now and rest have better bilateral ties with India rather then our neighbours... if that happens, India will persuade Indonesia and others to Join BRICS or PBRICS as per you, which will further isolate Pakistan in the grouping... It was an explanation to your assumption... Precisely aim of the group is to strengthens relationship, development etc in the region, which I think a terra incognita for you...

more than 100 posts without any source...this reminds me the thread about $40 billion Building which Saudi was making in Pakistan :D....

Can you post the link? I feel like having a laugh.

Indians and Pakistanis get excited very quickly

Its too early to call for brics.
Becoming sco member is more authentic than above.

In which way SCO better than BRICS, both have China and Russia common keeping aside, then comes central asian countries in SCO which there role as economic,political,geographical dimensions are insignificant.In BRICS its added with representation of India, Brazil from south america and South Africa from African continent.Central asian's are not emerging economical giants neither much population.BRICS also have a new banking system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom