What's new

Pakistan will continue shelling Millitants along Afghan Border

Yes keep killing more Afghans you will produce 3 more terrorists for each one you killed.

Why do you forget this when you kill innocent Pakistani civillians in your drone attacks? Matter of fact, Pakistan is only following the methods practiced by uncle sam, you should be happy.

It could be deliberate attempt by anti-Pakistan representatives stationed in Afghanistan to create more problems and hurdles while our forces carried operation against militants in Kurram, Mohmand. This is a form of pressure from USA indirectly in form of militant attacks on Pakistan for changing their position over allegedly presence of Haqqani network in NWA.

Very simple that this is second time in Dir when militants attacked Pakistan boundary area while US/NATO keeps silence over it despite having full information that Pakistani Taliban used Kunar & Nuristan for organized attacks. They comes now in counter measures over Pakistan negligence over their demand.

It is also fact that overall security situation fall then it was and this issue is not pointed out but they want to concentrate eastern border of Afghanistan only to bring Pakistan into trap.

Pakistan has total rights to retaliate such border violations deep into Afghanistan in case US/NATO & Afghan security forces show idleness and non serious attitude. How many time we should discuss that Afghanistan is hosting all anti-Pakistan militants, providing support but they don't want to consider it. Pakistan should control border situation using all possible measures and can release warnings for Afghan citizen to leave border area to avoid civilian casualties and then hit hard inside Afghanistan on militants and extremists.

Dude stop trolling.You're saying followers of Taliban in Afghanistan are Islamic? :what:
No its not the Taliban that kills innocent, the Taliban themself said that we don't carry out attacks on innocent people, ITs just US trying to give them a bad name and make them look bad, its all propaganda.
Yes keep killing more Afghans you will produce 3 more terrorists for each one you killed.
yeah thats true, when Pakistan fire those rockets killing innocent people, those innocent love ones will fight back and take their revange, they are not terrorist...you should learn about Pashtun people, they will do anything to get revange.

Why do you forget this when you kill innocent Pakistani civillians in your drone attacks? Matter of fact, Pakistan is only following the methods practiced by uncle sam, you should be happy.
the more innocent gets killed, the happier these Terrorist will become.
Pakistan are not doing right things, they are doing what US tell them to do.

& we should deport all afghan refuges on urgent basis .. Enough of this Brotherhood BS

Actually Pakistan itself doesn't want to hurt any civilian. Those incidents weren't intentional from Pakistan. Those were some unguided rockets who accidentally might have fell on civilians. Happens in Pakistan too during the operations.

Does that goes for drone attacks too?

Actually, this statement from Pakistan should put an end to all the protests about drone attacks. If Pakistan is justified in such shelling, well, the so is NATO and USA. Tough that USA has more advanced weaponry in the shape of drones, but the principle is pretty much the same.. You see a terrorist with a fair degree of certainty, you go ahead and kill him.. Collateral damage is a part of war.. Innit?

Actually, this statement from Pakistan should put an end to all the protests about drone attacks. If Pakistan is justified in such shelling, well, the so is NATO and USA. Tough that USA has more advanced weaponry in the shape of drones, but the principle is pretty much the same.. You see a terrorist with a fair degree of certainty, you go ahead and kill him.. Collateral damage is a part of war.. Innit?

Is every drone attack by the US a result of a militant attack against US forces, as is the case in the shelling by Pakistan?

Pakistan is not shelling year round, it is shelling specifically in response to militants attacking Pakistani villages and security posts in the hundreds, multiple times.

Secondly, on the drone issue, Pakistan's objections are over US operations of drone strikes in Pakistani soil - Pakistan is willing to continue the drone strikes and other targetted operations based on intelligence (if provided the technological capability and resources).

I have not heard Afghanistan/US offer to conduct military operations against these terrorists finding sanctuary in Eastern Afghanistan so far.

Even when we didnt fire rockets into their villages, they hated us.

If I was the President/Prime Minister of Pakistan, I would drop 10 nuclear bombs all over Afghanistan to get rid of this nuisanace for Pakistan.

Shame on you. Afghans are humans and our fellow muslims. We should befriend Afghan rather than nuking them...shame on you again

Shame on you. Afghans are humans and our fellow muslims. We should befriend Afghan rather than nuking them...shame on you again

Where has Muslim brotherhood gotten us today? Allowing so many Afghani refugees into Pakistani soil was a mistake. We should build a replica of the Great Wall of China on the Pak-Afghan border to disassociate ourselves from that dirt poor country and those backwards hateful criminals.

I dont think Afghanistan and Afghani people are that important to be our rival, but I do believe they are a nuisance and Pakistan should do what it can to get rid of the nuisance.

I agree with you. In afghanistan your life is in danger if you are identified as a pakistani.

How many Pakistanis you know rush to Afghanistan?

Its the opposite, Afghanis rush to come to Pakistan not the other way around.

For Afghanis, Pakistan is like Heaven while for Pakistanis, Afghanistan is a hell-hole.

Where has Muslim brotherhood gotten us today? Allowing so many Afghani refugees into Pakistani soil was a mistake. We should build a replica of the Great Wall of China on the Pak-Afghan border to disassociate ourselves from that dirt poor country and those backwards hateful criminals.

I dont think Afghanistan and Afghani people are that important to be our rival, but I do believe they are a nuisance and Pakistan should do what it can to get rid of the nuisance.

Agreed with you a 100% when ever i said the same thing alot of talbian lovers came to the rescue to bash on me ... but what they don't relize in the dumb brians what the afgan if not all in all due respect but many are doing to our country as we speak WAKE UP DUM A$$'s .

Even when we didnt fire rockets into their villages, they hated us.

If I was the President/Prime Minister of Pakistan, I would drop 10 nuclear bombs all over Afghanistan to get rid of this nuisanace for Pakistan.

I suppose Pakistanis had a whole lot of different idea about the Afghans back in the 80s...Sigh...its just the opposite now.One should explore more into what caused this change.

Back
Top Bottom