What's new

Pakistan welcomes new gov't in Bangladesh

@Atlas: I don't want Biharis to leave unless they really want to.
The younger generation of Biharis have mostly accepted Bangladeshi citizenship, integrated with the society at large and moved on with their lives.
The one's who are refusing citizenship are mostly old folks who are living on government land rent-free and with free electricity. I do not even mind these extraordinary perks they are getting given what they have been through in 1971 and their extraordinary loyalty for a country they still believe in.

@ We should not allow the Biharies to go away from Bangladesh. Initially near about 23 lacs of Biharies migrated from India. Many were killed, some 30/40 thousands were taken back by Pakistan, many migrated to India and from there many went to Pakistan and Middle East. Many went to Wset Bengal and settled their permanently.

@ The question is why I am advocating for stopping Beharies to migrate from Bangladesh, the reasons are given below:
* In 1947 and on wards near about 50 lacs of Hindu Bengalese migrated to India and almost similar numbers of Biharies and Bengali muslims came to East Pakistan /Bangladesh. Now, if these Biharies went outside of Bangladesh then there will be serious demography crisis will arise. From the very beginning India is conspiring with the East Pakistani Bengali Hindus who migrated to India. They had a master plan to again push them inside Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom