What's new

Pakistan welcomes new gov't in Bangladesh

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
We hope new government will help take bilateral ties away from irritants it faced recently, says Foreign Ministry spox
108x113resized_661a8-dbbfsiluetcircle.png
12:10 January 04, 2019Anadolu Agency
resized_912eb-fe69a76023323212313.jpg

Pakistani Mohammad Faisal
Pakistan's Foreign Ministry spokesman on Thursday welcomed the Awami League’s victory in Bangladesh's recently held election.

"We welcome the newly elected government in Bangladesh and hope and expect that it would help take the bilateral relationship away from the irritants that it has faced in the recent times," Mohammad Faisal told reporters during his weekly briefing in Islamabad.

Relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan have been strained in the recent years following Islamabad's reaction to Dhaka's executing several leaders of Bangladesh's Jamaat-e-Islami party under the charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity during the 1971 war between the two nations.

“We want Pakistan-Bangladesh relations to move forward in line with the 1974 tripartite agreement,” Faisal added, referring a deal between Bangladesh, India and Pakistan on the repatriation of prisoners of war and civilian internees.

Incumbent Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's Bangladesh Awami League party clinched a landslide victory in the violence-marred and mostly-boycotted elections on Sunday.

The opposition alliance led by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party rejected the results accusing voter intimidation, vote rigging, and partisan behavior by election officials, and demanded a fresh election under a nonpartisan government.

The election commission and ruling party rejected the vote-rigging and election violence reports, saying the elections were mostly peaceful, fair, and non-violent nationwide.

Regional heavyweights India and China also congratulated Hasina over the victory wishing close cooperation with Dhaka.

Source : https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/pakistan-welcomes-new-govt-in-bangladesh-3470850

@Hakikat ve Hikmet be like:
"Termite x termite.

Anybody got problem with that???!!!!"
I wonder why Pakistan welcomed the Indian termites.
Probably @Hakikat ve Hikmet can research, if he is still not hospitalised by this news.
So sad if he is hospitalised after reading the news.
Wishing him a fast recovery. Amin.

A good move from Pak!!! It’s easy to get a divorce for a bachelor folk...

Pak, as a state, relinquished her rights a long time back. Nothing is more embarrassing than attempting to reclaime it. It's all India's now...

Now, even the Indians are scared for they know what happened when Mujib initiated the one-party Zulm based autocratic rule! BD Muslims are like the sudden burst of energy followed by the prolonged intertial!!! And, it’s a “pressure cooker” condition...

If I were the Pak FO spokesperson I would have said:

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let’s see what Mevla has in store for us*
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious
*Ehl-i Iman

Last edited:

Pak, as a state, relinquished her rights a long time back. Nothing is more embarrassing than attempting to reclaime it. It's all India's now...

Now, even the Indians are scared for they know what happened when Mujib initiated the one-party Zulm based autocratic rule! BD Muslims are like the sudden burst of energy followed by the prolonged intertial!!! And, it’s a “pressure cooker” condition...

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Whatever it is HE renders it suspicious
*Ehl-i Iman

Well done, Haky!

Back in form, mate....Good on ya!

This is the kind of comedic gem we expect from the character you are playing.

Summary of the skit:
  • Bachelors divorce easily
  • Pakistan has relinquished its rights to India
  • India is scared of BAL
  • Pak foreign ministry spokesperson would speak googled Turkish.
:smart:

@Mage @Atlas @The Ronin @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Nilgiri @Roybot @Cherokee @Joe Shearer

Last edited:

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

OK you have proven you are obviously Turkish "at heart" many times, you can stop now buddy :D

BTW, why would a Pak FO person announce something in Turkish? LOL.

And, it’s a “pressure cooker” condition...

I have to start copyrighting what I say here lol....get me some crow laughter royalties ya know.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-we-should-keep-sheikh-hasina-in-power.593324/page-5#post-11065753

Summary of the skit:
  • India is scared of BAL

You forgot if crows could laugh :omghaha:

He has started some funny stuff with Iranians now too....the only good iranians are the secular ones... haha. Stuff getting triggered there nicely :nhl_checking:

Well done, Haky!

Back in form, mate....Good on ya!

This is the kind of comedic gem we expect from the character you are playing.

Summary of the skit:
  • India is scared of BAL
:smart:

@Mage @Atlas @The Ronin @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Nilgiri @Roybot @Cherokee @Joe Shearer
After all he is descendant of ottoman sultan. Royal blue blood is in his body. You guys do not try to understand, and do not show him the proper respect, so you are not a part of Ehl-i Iman aka peoples of good faith, and that's why kargalar bile guler - even crows laugh :enjoy:

Last edited:
There should be an UN ban on other UN members congratulating the govt. which comes power through illegal means. Countries congratulating a vote robber, illegal govt. looks very distasteful. :sick:

@Slav Defence

Sort the thread.

Thanks

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

*Ehl-i Iman

Inallaha ma as sabireen.

sir you are a gem

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

*Ehl-i Iman

We hope new government will help take bilateral ties away from irritants it faced recently, says Foreign Ministry spox
108x113resized_661a8-dbbfsiluetcircle.png
12:10 January 04, 2019Anadolu Agency
resized_912eb-fe69a76023323212313.jpg

Pakistani Mohammad Faisal
Pakistan's Foreign Ministry spokesman on Thursday welcomed the Awami League’s victory in Bangladesh's recently held election.

"We welcome the newly elected government in Bangladesh and hope and expect that it would help take the bilateral relationship away from the irritants that it has faced in the recent times," Mohammad Faisal told reporters during his weekly briefing in Islamabad.

Relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan have been strained in the recent years following Islamabad's reaction to Dhaka's executing several leaders of Bangladesh's Jamaat-e-Islami party under the charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity during the 1971 war between the two nations.

“We want Pakistan-Bangladesh relations to move forward in line with the 1974 tripartite agreement,” Faisal added, referring a deal between Bangladesh, India and Pakistan on the repatriation of prisoners of war and civilian internees.

Incumbent Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's Bangladesh Awami League party clinched a landslide victory in the violence-marred and mostly-boycotted elections on Sunday.

The opposition alliance led by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party rejected the results accusing voter intimidation, vote rigging, and partisan behavior by election officials, and demanded a fresh election under a nonpartisan government.

The election commission and ruling party rejected the vote-rigging and election violence reports, saying the elections were mostly peaceful, fair, and non-violent nationwide.

Regional heavyweights India and China also congratulated Hasina over the victory wishing close cooperation with Dhaka.

Source : https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/pakistan-welcomes-new-govt-in-bangladesh-3470850
We should keep in mind that Haseenas whole family was slaughtered. I think she thinks Pakistan responsible for that, which she will never forgive. Rather than being diplomatic with her, give her the treatment she deserves. In other words, iss aurat k liay koi maafi nahi hai.

Back
Top Bottom