What's new

Pakistan warns India to stop retaliating at LOC, or it will drop Bilawal Bhutto on India

When they made the threat, Pakistanis did not realize that India is one step ahead in that department as well. We have our own "dumb bomb" to retaliate to such a move.

In various configurations:

7086040c7ee32fcc38d172dc478c45d1.jpg

81bd2fd6d7702fdd4f4f9ebfd98e93ea.jpg

042094cb975cc4e5daeafe8295da4d6b.jpg

99e31aa667e1038b3b8af578ba54d41e.jpg

c34e9c9ae8354048572e4cace58d3e36.jpg

447612602f7fa30c67b65434e892b7fc.jpg

Ha! Beat that, you Pakistanis!

Last edited:
Weapons of mass destruction are now being unleashed from both sides on PDF

kit
ney kumnaseeb hain hum log. gadho ke bachho ko leader bana ke rakha hai. kharbachiya.

Please don't do that, it will kill our earth for all , we yet to find how can we live on moon, so wait till we have way to move to moon, they you can drop each other

Bilawal baba's visionary plan.....

Impressed with birds’ ability of target shitting, Bilawal Bhutto training pigeons for target bombing on India!

Published on October 8, 2014 by idiot420

Islamabad. Impressed with birds’ ability of target shitting, the Chairman of PPP, Bilawal Bhutto is planning to train pigeons and use them as drones for target bombing on India.

e3a77d7bfb04c7ba6225595a4b630982.jpg
Bilawal announcing his visionary plan.

This out of the box idea got triggered in Bilawal’s mind while he was trying to learn how to tweet using a sparrow.
During the process, the frustrated sparrow flew in the air, chased him, and shat exactly on the center of his head.

Bilawal was so mesmerized by the bird’s ability of shitting accurately that he asked his aides to get a trained pigeon to repeat the act a few more times. The pigeon shat on his head even while he was running and hiding under a tree. He was really impressed when the shit hit dead center of his head each time.

“That was an eureka moment for me as I had found a much cheaper alternative for drones,” said a jubilant Bilawal Bhutto adding that bird shit always used to inspire him. “I knew that one day it will help me to achieve something worthwhile. This is a small but very crucial step towards my bigger aim – that is to take back Kashmir from India.”

Trained birds will be following “shit at sight” orders once they are in Indian territory.

Impressed with birds’ ability of target shitting, Bilawal Bhutto training pigeons for target bombing on India | Faking News

:lol: :partay:

Back
Top Bottom