What's new

Pakistan warns India to stop retaliating at LOC, or it will drop Bilawal Bhutto on India

@Imran Khan Bhai,

Your Pappu cannot win against our Pappu. Our Pappu has a 10 year history of gaffes. Your pappu is just starting.

Last edited:
@Imran Khan Bhai,

Your Pappu cannot win against our Pappu. Our Pappu has a 10 year history of gaffes. You pappu is just starting.
let us try our best :angel::rolleyes: humara papu bolta bhi hai apka bolta nhi hai :enjoy:

c0ffa47f3ddec223d94341293b4b22a6.jpg

Last edited:
let us try our best :angel::rolleyes: humara papu bolta bhi hai apka bolta nhi hai :enjoy:

Election mein itni buri laat padi hai ki uski mummi ne use chup karke bitha diya hain.

See this video. After losing election so badly that he could not even get Leader of opposition seat, he was smiling like a cocain addict, in press confrence explaining his defeat.

Also see how mummy is dragging Rahul from stage before he do something even more stupid

And when he opens his mouth, he forget whose government is at center

Hamari bilo ka chahne wala bhi aik ha jis ka naam GUL KHAN ha ab jeet ke dikaho

we should settle this issue for once, who has better thumka Bilawal or your Gandhi boy

I am upset with Both Indians and Pakistani's in PDF..... We do not give the credit which is due for both bilawal and rahul..... NO other leader ever could bring us both the nationals closer like they do.... Look at this thread How much we agree with each other....

last time I made a post sayin IM made a missile with 40075 kms range , it got blocked by chak bamu. even some of my intelligent think tanks from india asked for evidence and explaination. now think tankers do you want me to explain all these jokes to you.

One of the funniest thread ......
Raga n Billa never know they could be the reason for striking laugh n peace in the region .....

Delhi. Just hours after Bilawal Bhutto’s comments on taking Kashmir back from India, Rahul Gandhi his counterpart from India retorted, challenging to take every inch of Hyderabad back from Pakistan.

160f125872edae80997133bdfb56e634.jpg
“Beware Pakistan”

“It comes as a shock to me to realise Pakistan has a stake in Hyderabad. I was checking out Cricinfo today and realised Pakistan T20 league has a team named Hyderabad Hawks and then found out Hyderabad shown in Pakistan’s map as well. This clearly shows that, after Kashmir in the north, now they want stake in our southern land of Hyderabad,” said an infuriated Rahul Gandhi.

“Already Hyderabad is shared by two states -Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, now Pakistan wants a stake in Hyderabad as well. I assure the people of Hyderabad that I will empower them in their fight to take every inch of Hyderabad back from Pakistan. Our PM and the BJP are busy focussing on Kashmir, that they have totally forgotten about the plight of the people of Hyderabad,” adds, India’s Bilawal Bhutto.

Rahul Gandhi further added that post his fight for Hyderabad, he will fight and get back Punjab as well from Pakistan.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2a02c03bb6501154bdd8db8b23666157._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom