What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
224489_230902517038939_1386691036_n.jpg

Dear Devil Soul ... your signature is totally opposite to what your posted picture depicts ... Irony!!!

"Better to die standing, than to live on your knees"

My friend what you will get with these personal attacks what you are doing for last two pages ... hain !!! Idiot, dumb etc etc. People will start questioning about your upbringing beta ...

Dumb is not personal attack..it is just a word for you to let you.know that.you.need to grow up and need to open ur mind :D

What you did previously was not showing good upbringing

Dumb is not personal attack..it is just a word for you to let you.know that.you.need to grow up and need to open ur mind :D

Chal tab ... main shuru karta hun ... tu dumb, tera baap dumb, tera tau dumb, tera pura khandan dumb ... khush ya aur aage badhun ?

Dear Devil Soul ... your signature is totally opposite to what your posted picture depicts ... Irony!!!

and wat does this pic gotta do with my sign?????.. mixing oranges with apples arent we?????

Chal tab ... main shuru karta hun ... tu dumb, tera baap dumb, tera tau dumb, tera pura khandan dumb ... khush ya aur aage badhun ?

and wat does this pic gotta do with my sign?????.. mixing oranges with apples arent we?????

Way to go guys, way to go. Its a defense forum, where people respect players but not Soldiers.

@AJTR
Font didn't make me reply. Your lack of sympathy for soldiers who are simply following orders. That's what they do. Its discipline and their duty which they proudly do. They opted this profession to serve the country.

You keep hating our soldiers. We have many people like you but a billion hearts pray for them. So you are Outlier in a concentrated data.

I have no problem with you. I am just wondering where is the moral compass of every Pakistani on this forum when a poster disrespect Indian Soldiers. If one post any bad comment about Pakistani soldier, he gets permanent ban where as this posters' post are not even deleted.

@Ticker, tell me one thing, if I respect Salala soldiers, will your blood won't boil ? If your answer is no, then I have nothing to say to you, and if your answer is Yes, then again I have nothing to say to you.

Reason of me bringing this issue-
Make people realize the respect Indians gave to that bomb diffuser a Shaheed, should be reciprocated with at least some opposition.

Are bhai naraj kyon hote ho ... just saw Afridi on his knees ... I simply meant why they always bend on their knees while playing against India. They should stand up and win matches.

Are bhai naraj kyon hote ho ... just saw Afridi on his knees ... I simply meant why they always bend on their knees while playing against India. They should stand up and win matches.

You prove i was right to call you dumb

Nothing else to say

i only read your words here so i cannot speak for your family. i hope they are not like you

Way to go guys, way to go. Its a defense forum, where people respect players but not Soldiers.

@AJTR
Font didn't make me reply. Your lack of sympathy for soldiers who are simply following orders. That's what they do. Its discipline and their duty which they proudly do. They opted this profession to serve the country.

You keep hating our soldiers. We have many people like you but a billion hearts pray for them. So you are Outlier in a concentrated data.

I have no problem with you. I am just wondering where is the moral compass of every Pakistani on this forum when a poster disrespect Indian Soldiers. If one post any bad comment about Pakistani soldier, he gets permanent ban where as this posters' post are not even deleted.

@Ticker, tell me one thing, if I respect Salala soldiers, will your blood won't boil ? If your answer is no, then I have nothing to say to you, and if your answer is Yes, then again I have nothing to say to you.

Make people realize the respect Indians gave to that bomb diffuser a Shaheed, should be reciprocated with at least some opposition.

I don't respect any soldier who kills his own unarmed civilians which includes innocent men, women and children in cold blood.

And I have no respect for those religious bigots like you who not only insult and demean a newly converted Muslim girl from Hindu religion because she has done it on her free will, but also talk muck about her unborn child.

You are a shame not only on your own community but as a human, you and the ilk are the lowest beings on this earth.

No more.

karma? wtf?

this is a PAKISTANI DEFENCE forum.......why should indians be treated equally :unsure:

@AJTR

Fine they follow the orders of their mortal masters and indians who suffer at their hands follow the the awaz of their inner self their immortal gods..When the fence itself starts eating the field it loses all the respect of the citizens of the country except for the few.And no there are not billion indians who respect security forces rather there are billion indians who think they are slaves like robot to carry out the orders of their political masters.

And as for you seeking respect for indian forces from pakistanis ..i think its not right coz this matter is between indans and their security forces.its internal dispute.y are you dragging them into something internal to india.

@Ticker
First of all will you not kill BLA. Won't your blood boil when a Pakistani member of TTP kills soldiers.

Secondly, I don't have any problem with her converting to Muslim from being a Hindu. We have chatted alot and I never disrespectd her conversion. If a person changes her /his religion, I don't have any problem.

Thirdly, I never taken a cheap shot at her baby and she knows it. I always targeted her views and I am allowed to do that. I have a sister too. I respect her as Woman but hate her views about soldiers as Human.

Stop telling me the meaning of disgrace. Bigotry is when you go ballistic on Indian saying bad about Pakistani soldier while support the one who talks bad about Indian soldier.

Try to gather the zest of what I target rather than picking selective words and using it in twisted way.

I don't need your certificate of who I am. I am proud friend of Indian armed force members.

karma? wtf?

this is a PAKISTANI DEFENCE forum.......why should indians be treated equally :unsure:

Karma is not insulting others in revenge..its karma of ankur pandey..

If he keep doing this karma then he will soon get.the honour to be among the respected member of pink colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom