What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak-fans-cricket-2-7.jpg

pak-fans-cricket-2-6.jpg

Well, you can lodge protest. Strip down my title.

You not raising objection against the pakistani person using vulgarity after my post shows that you don't know anything. A moderator didn't delete his post, where was your same rationale.

BTW whether I deserve it or not, its not your choice. Ask around, if 20 people says that I should be removed, I will personally ask the Admins. Start a thread in Members club.

I stand by my analogy. You can go ahead and ask moderators to delete my post.

his post is deleted and im sure he did get an infraction for his foul language, but he is not given the honour of a think tank member, you should be mature now, because you are in the think tank, your careless words may reflect bad on others dont you think??

mr think tank, think before you post comments, its not your right to be TT but privilege

even the administrator has differed from your (father son or as you put mother son) analogy, its not just me

I think we will lose against Sri lanka,
Our batting will struggle.
My Prediction:
Sri lanka won the toss and chose to field first:
Target:
Pakistan: 143 all out in 17 overs
4 Wickets for Mendis.

Srilanka:
144/7. 18.4 overs.
Dilshan 43 runs from 28 balls, Jawardene 37 runs
1 wicket for Hafeez, 2 wicket for Saeed ajmal, 1 wicket for hasan raza.

Overall Srilanka win by 3 wickets :hitwall:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3465787 said:
his post is deleted and im sure he did get an infraction for his foul language, but he is not given the honour of a think tank member, you should be mature now, because you are in the think tank, your careless words may reflect bad on others dont you think??

mr think tank, think before you post comments, its not your right to be TT but privilege

even the administrator has differed from your (father son or as you put mother son) analogy, its not just me
If you guys are so offended so let me be more politically correct. Indian and Pakistan are Arch Rival Brothers born from same mother. Is it fine ?

I never intended to hurt you guys or anyone but these words come out. Everyone do that once or twice. I meant in good sense but it appeared in wrong sense which I don't blame anyone except one. Won't my blood boil after seeing anti-India posts all over the forum. I kept my cool and didn't stoop to his level.

I know its a privilege. I will be careful next time to be MORE clear. But don't expect me to take bad words from all the posters about my country. I am Indian first, not jnr. Think Tank first.

You have every right to question my posts and ask for explanation. I have asked Aeronaut to delete my posts in one thread as I thought it was about taking the higher ground and a Pakistani friend objected it. If that guy have told me that he found it offensive, I would have deleted it instantaneously. (I can't do it right now, but will do it)

I am mature enough to pick what's right and what's wrong.

Lets bygone by bygone. But also read my next post about how we Indian are targeted and in how we are addressed openly.

I also need mature reaction from Pakistani posters just as you expect mature reaction from me. We are posters first, titles don't differentiate when it comes to basic decency.

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

I think you don't realize but you have also admitted this "fact".

66342361120423973661106.jpg

:rofl:

indians won 4 out of five matches and like always beat pakistan again. i think we indians can take that. pakistanis are happy indians won match from south africa by just 1 run. as if its their achievement. indians won and not lost. pakistanis should first beat india and then talk big. all this is nothing but jel..o..c. same with sri lanka fans. they hate our team because they always always get beaten by us.

564934_533980096616994_449689942_n.jpg

Well done Virat Kohli: Yesterday Virat Kohli spoke in the press meet INDIA were knocked out
some guys are saying its due to Pakistan & Australia played trick
and that's all stupidity & Pakistan played well
so they beat Aussies yesterday
and due to our poor bowling we failed to defend South Africa under 120
At times, one has to loose to win, and that player is the "ULTIMATE WINNER"
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the"present"
Kohli ka baap waly Shirt Wale ko Shame!!

indians won 4 out of five matches and like always beat pakistan again. i think we indians can take that. pakistanis are happy indians won match from south africa by just 1 run. as if its their achievement. indians won and not lost. pakistanis should first beat india and then talk big. all this is nothing but jel..o..c. same with sri lanka fans. they hate our team because they always always get beaten by us.

Actually you guys failed against Pak bowling. If 128 would have been done in 14 overs you would have made it to the Semis not us and it was possible given the fall of wickets.

Then in came Ajmal and he took the match to the 17th over.

but indian team have not ever beaten pakistan in series matches ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom