What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was given two choices before the tournament--
1) Win against Pakistan but out before semi final.
2) Out in semifinal but loss against Pakistan.

I know which one I would go with. #1 every time.

And then Indians claim they aren't obsessed with Pakistan. :D

LMAO......THIS ONE IS EPIC!!

225853_375698069172923_847315878_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aks18----Fair enough, but sledging happens in Cricket. It was un-professional of Sehwag. That same fast bowler says that people in India give Pakistani players too much respect. Check out his interview with Rameez Raja.

BTW Sohail Tanvir was my hero when he helped in winning IPL first edition for Rajasthan.

@AJTR, Didn't know it was you or someone else, I have my freedom of speech if someone has freedom of disrespect.

to other poster
Sehwag= 300 scorer against Pakistan in Pakistan. Remember Multan. :D

214 in ODI. 20 runs ahead Saeed Anwar.

Lenin- Great Work. You just got one report from me. :rofl:

aks18----Fair enough, but sledging happens in Cricket. It was un-professional of Sehwag. That same fast bowler says that people in India give Pakistani players too much respect. Check out his interview with Rameez Raja.

BTW Sohail Tanvir was my hero when he helped in winning IPL first edition for Rajasthan.

@AJTR, Didn't know it was you or someone else, I have my freedom of speech if someone has freedom of disrespect.

to other poster
Sehwag= 300 scorer against Pakistan in Pakistan. Remember Multan. :D

214 in ODI. 20 runs ahead Saeed Anwar.

Lenin- Great Work. You just got one report from me. :rofl:

we respect our guests no matter from where they are ... and about the saeed anwar record :p it was against indian team that too in india :D :D :P

A question TO PAkistanis : Do you think Pakistan will ever beat India in Worldcup ?

i didnt find anything wrong in banter compared to wat indian fans do.like on this very thread using the pic of relatives crying on the graves of loved ones killed in drone or terror attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom