What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan should drop wahab riaz for akhtar....he is just too costly ......but then we would have to change team plans and cant play spinner in the opening unless gul does not bowl with the new ball.....and he is very good at that. indian batting and pakistans bowling....both are in excellent form!!!would be good to see.....and an indian man lives right next to my flat!!

I predict a century for Afridi if he comes to bat at like 3 or 4th or opens. Heck even Umar Gul or Saeed Ajmal can hit sixes on the Indian bowlers.

Remember Indians, Ajmal Kasab screwed you, Ajmal Shahzad screwed you and now Saeed Ajmal will screw you as well.

Hamare liye ye sab ajmal, akmal - sab khatmal hai.....:P

yaar INDIA VS PAKISTAN over excited na hu toh or kya hu ?? jeete ya hare maaza bahut aayega.... india pakistan mein mahoul ban gaya hai

yes but I hope this match bring closeness more than hatred between two countries no matter what is the outcome of this match

I predict a century for Afridi if he comes to bat at like 3 or 4th or opens. Heck even Umar Gul or Saeed Ajmal can hit sixes on the Indian bowlers.

Remember Indians, Ajmal Kasab screwed you, Ajmal Shahzad screwed you and now Saeed Ajmal will screw you as well.

So what is the fixing rate for Pakistani cricket team.? 15 million dollars?
Sachin can pay that much alone from his own pocket.

Pakistan will win, India does not have any bowling Afridi will make 150 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom