What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Better team won. That's some kind of consolation. Besides, I had low hopes. As I said in this thread, when we garland the team for merely making to the Semis then expectations are low. I still think Afridi is an over-rated, stupid 'all rounder' and he proved it again.
2) I think India is the favorite to reach the Finals; I think India will thrash South Africa.
3) I am not impressed with Australia in this tournament (relying too much on the first 3 batsmen) and I think Pakistan has a better chance of winning against them.
4) Pakistanis need to take their team to the task--not for losing as such--but for not being able to plan well and play sensibly. Forget Afridi--he is an idiot when it comes to batting. A so-called 'set' batsman like Shoaib Malik giving a catch straight to the fielder. What about Umar Akmal? Same thing. And what about Imran Nazir: Did he have to play that stupid shot so early in the game, especially when there were 25+ runs in first two overs?
5) Except for Zaheer Khan and Ashwin, there was no one in the Indian bowling who looked particularly good. And yet to be bowled out for less than 130?!
6) I bet Indians would have chased down even 150 but at least it would be a good fight.
7) Not to start a troll war but here it is: When my American 'gori' wife saw the two teams during the national anthem plays she said: 'Wow! Pakistani players are by far much more handsome' :)

Congrats to Indians. You may adore your players but you EXPECT them to perform well otherwise you give them some tongue lashing. We Pakistanis don't do that enough to our team and hence we are content to lose and move on.

1) Better team won. That's some kind of consolation. Besides, I had low hopes. As I said in this thread, when we garland the team for merely making to the Semis then expectations are low. I still think Afridi is an over-rated, stupid 'all rounder' and he proved it again.
2) I think India is the favorite to reach the Finals; I think India will thrash South Africa.
3) I am not impressed with Australia in this tournament (relying too much on the first 3 batsmen) and I think Pakistan has a better chance of winning against them.
4) Pakistanis need to take their team to the task--not for losing as such--but for not being able to plan well and play sensibly. Forget Afridi--he is an idiot when it comes to batting. A so-called 'set' batsman like Shoaib Malik giving a catch straight to the fielder. What about Umar Akmal? Same thing. And what about Imran Nazir: Did he have to play that stupid shot so early in the game, especially when there were 25+ runs in first two overs?
5) Except for Zaheer Khan and Ashwin, there was no one in the Indian bowling who looked particularly good. And yet to be bowled out for less than 130?!
6) I bet Indians would have chased down even 150 but at least it would be a good fight.
7) Not to start a troll war but here it is: When my American 'gori' wife saw the two teams during the national anthem plays she said: 'Wow! Pakistani players are by far much more handsome' :)

Congrats to Indians. You may adore your players but you EXPECT them to perform well otherwise you give them some tongue lashing. We Pakistanis don't do that enough to our team and hence we are content to lose and move on.

Zaheer is no where near to his average.....how did you find him bowling good for India.....

Zaheer is no where near to his average.....how did you find him bowling good for India.....

I thought Zaheer looked threatening yesterday. No? I know he gave away a lot of extra in the first over then he looked good.

Check your record....

As long we are beating Pakistan left & right...who cares of any other win or lose :whistle:

This mentality has to be done away with. A game is a game and both sides must enjoy it. ts characterization as war is very immature way of dealing with a sport meant for entertainment and enjoyment.

Better team won or let me say it, the worst of the two sides lost. India did not do anything special. Just that our team cant take pressure.

This mentality has to be done away with. A game is a game and both sides must enjoy it. ts characterization as war is very immature way of dealing with a sport meant for entertainment and enjoyment.

Better team won or let me say it, the worst of the two sides lost. India did not do anything special. Just that our team cant take pressure.

That is exactly very special India did " handled the pressure well" and India is keep doing that in every WC.:yahoo:

I am not that mature that I should not enjoy the India's victory over Pakistan.

After loosing match so badly ....I can expect you all Pakistani to become mature and Philosopher..:rofl:

I thought Zaheer looked threatening yesterday. No? I know he gave away a lot of extra in the first over then he looked good.

I think Balaji bowled much better than Zaheer....as well as Yuvraj.....Zaheer may be back in next game but till now he is hopeless....

I think Balaji bowled much better than Zaheer....as well as Yuvraj.....Zaheer may be back in next game but till now he is hopeless....

After loosing match so badly ....I can expect you all Pakistani to become mature and Philosopher..

lol

Are ya sure they bowled well and Pakistan didn't bat bad?
'Cause I'd disagree. And that is not to take away credit from Team India.
Indians sure bowled well in their Match against England though.

I just wanted to see India beating Pakistan.. Now I don't case about the world cup.

Who cares. Its time to move on now. Indians should stop this chatter. P.S Pakistani women got the revenge. Now live with it! It time for Indians to sit down again because its another do or die for them against South Africa. The same goes with Pakistan, if we manage to beat Australia, we will most likely be in the semis...

That is exactly very special India did " handled the pressure well" and India is keep doing that in every WC.:yahoo:

After loosing match so badly ....I can expect you all Pakistani to become mature and Philosopher..:rofl:

Good for you. Enjoy your lone victory against Pakstan, while we continue to push ahead to reach to the top of T20I rankings. ;)

lol

Are ya sure they bowled well and Pakistan didn't bat bad?
'Cause I'd disagree. And that is not to take away credit from Team India.
Indians sure bowled well in their Match against England though.

Read again wise guy....I am just comparing Indian bowlers...who bowled well among them....

FYI...We bowled better than Pakistan...We batted better and handle the pressure better and beaten Pakistani badly...and that is the truth

Who cares. Its time to move on now. Indians should stop this chatter. P.S Pakistani women got the revenge. Now live with it! It time for Indians to sit down again because its another do or die for them against South Africa. The same goes with Pakistan, if we manage to beat Australia, we will most likely be in the semis...

Good for you. Enjoy your lone victory against Pakstan, while we continue to push ahead to reach to the top of T20I rankings. ;)

Who care of ranking and WC ..as long we keep beating Pakistan in every WC

Well we are gonna enjoy this victory and talk about it ...if you dont like it....there so many threads for you...nobody forcing you to be here..:D

Read again wise guy....I am just comparing Indian bowlers...who bowled well among them....

FYI...We bowled better than Pakistan...We batted better and handle the pressure better and beaten Pakistani badly...and that is the truth

Ah yes the pressure was on India when they previously lost the warmup match against Pakistan and the super 8 match against Australia. :) Imagine if they lost another match to Pakistan, then the real pressure in the end would be back home. Who would have liked to see Indian citizens burning Dhoni's house again :cheesy:

Not really. Remember the days when we had a strong team and you cowards were shying away from playing against us on one pretest or another?

If you want to start this, there is no end to it. So better dont start it. Alright, immature Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom