What's new

Pakistan vs india cricket on 15th June 2013 & likelihood of violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminds me of the India VS Pakistan football match in England a few years back! Chaos broke out after one of the players received a red card, the Indo-Pak fans ran onto the pitch thinking the referee was handing out British Passports!

:rofl:

Don't quote your height here. Period. I dislike and avoid PDF brawls as here a rat can pose as a tiger. :lol:

I actually quoted a average indians height :lol:

Pakistani team on an early flight back :coffee:

Next time brothers :wave:

Worst that can happen to "them" is a mob of 5 foot Indians jumping on Pakistanis...

How???????

How....dont you know India's win today thrown out Pakistani from tournament.....All the Pakistani would have watched the Ind vs Wi match and wished for India to loose so Pakistan remain in tournament :D

I actually quoted a average indians height :lol:

Good good!! :D Nice to know that you do the job of an Indian tailor, who measures his customers heights to come to an average. Lol!! :lol: cheers mate enjoy the matches rather than spreading BS!!

Thanks a lot to Pakistani team to give Indian team a net practice on 15th:omghaha:

We better win this one!

For that you have to be better than India :D

This thread reminds me of the India VS Pakistan football match in England a few years back! Chaos broke out after one of the players received a red card, the Indo-Pak fans ran onto the pitch thinking the referee was handing out British Passports!

:rofl:
:omghaha:...................

Worst that can happen to "them" is a mob of 5 foot Indians jumping on Pakistanis...

How???????

your team is knocked out from CT and making their fans cry. India is qualified for semis....

Is there a likelihood of fighting and violence between spectators in the stands at Edgbaston when Pakistan play against india on 15th june?
Would it be a good idea if the pakistani and indian spectators are kept segregated from each other at the stadium to prevent violence?
There was fighting today at Edgbaston at the match between Pakistan and South Africa.

Champions Trophy 2013: South Africa v Pakistan marred by fighting in stands | Mail Online

South Africa's win over Pakistan marred by spectators fighting in stands at Edgbaston
By Mike Dawes

South Africa's Champions Trophy clash against Pakistan on Monday was marred by spectators engaging in a brawl in the stands at Edgbaston.
The fight broke out during the Group B tie in Birmingham, which South Africa won by 67 runs.
Edgbaston is one of three venues, along with The Oval and Cardiff, playing host to the Champions Trophy this summer.

article-0-1A3F54CE000005DC-280_634x423.jpg

Brawl: A fight broke out between spectators in the stand at Edgbaston on Monday

On Saturday it will be the setting for the grudge match between India and Pakistan.
South Africa's win on Monday was their first in the tournament and it keeps hopes of progressing to the semi-finals alive.
After winning the toss and electing to bat, the Proteas were restricted to 234-9, with Hashim Amla scoring 81 of those, after a disciplined effort by Pakistan's bowlers.
But Pakistan's batsmen where nowhere near as efficient and when Imran Farhat was clean bowled by Chris Morris in the second over, the tone for their chase was set.
Pakistan lost wickets at regular intervals and left themselves too much to do having taken 32.1 overs just to pass 100.
Misbah's dismissal for 55 to leave the score at 148-7 in the 42nd over was the killer blow as South Africa eased home.
They join India and West Indies on two points in Group B having played a game more than those two teams, who meet at The Oval on Tuesday.

article-0-1A3F6672000005DC-726_306x341.jpg

Blow: Spectators brawl in the stands

article-0-1A3F65FA000005DC-493_634x425.jpg

Following: The majority of supporters in attendance at Edgbaston were supporting Pakistan

article-0-1A3F5455000005DC-582_634x422.jpg

article-0-1A3F120C000005DC-30_634x496.jpg

Off the mark: South Africa recorded their first win in the Champions Trophy after beating Pakistan

:lol: Is it a Cricket Match or a War there.

The fact is out team has broken thousands of hearts & nothing good can be expected from this team & from PCB. If people are thinking that they are going to see a good match between the two then I don't think so Pak team will fail just like they did against WI & SA.

The fact is out team has broken thousands of hearts & nothing good can be expected from this team & from PCB. If people are thinking that they are going to see a good match between the two then I don't think so Pak team will fail just like they did against WI & SA.

Mate.... this is a new cricket match and that too between India and Pakistan..... I am sure the energy levels are going to be high on both teams and we have a good match in our hands.....

Safarshi team cannot win anything. Apart from the bowlers Pakistan need a new captain and new batsmen. But nothing will happen Pakistani players are playing for money so they don't give a damn if they win or lose. Indians are playing for their country which explains their result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom