What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Bhuvneshwar done good bowling even death overs, Hardik is evolving as all rounder & has plenty time to mature his game as one of the youngest player in team. Bumra too did good bowling in first spell, had that no ball got Fakhar out result would have been different. But it was Pakistans day, few throws didn't hit the wicket, fielding was also not up to the mark, we didn't even bat well up to our true potential.
Teams grooming is ever ongoing process, it doesn't complete in one go or cycle. Yes you are right, our bowling didn't work well especially the Ashwin, he disappointed us.
All those are excuses and they are contradictory too. Once you're saying that the bowlers will become better with maturity and on the other hand acknowledging failure of a matured bowler like Ashwin. You gave example of that first no ball as if once an opportunity is lost it cannot be created again but see Amir, even though Kohli's catch was dropped he dismissed Kohli on the next ball, that's called quality.
The fact is, Indian bowlers are not reliable, not because they lack talent but because they lack proper grooming. India needs a separate and proper bowling coach like Glenn McGrath, who would teach them how to maintain proper line and length even under immense pressure.

19275041_1039744676156159_5721387548198470248_n.jpg

it was more then a match . it was like a war and thanks to Allah. pak won it.
amir should be the man of the match

pak is more worried about India than bangla after today's result
1f602.png
1f602.png

lots of tv sets gonna to be break

As usual build up to the match would be more exciting than the match itself.. that's how it's been off late between India - Pak matches!

Hopefully, it won't be a one sided affair like the last one.

India should drop Ashwin and shami should be included.. Hope this one will be a close match India winning after hard fight..

India is the bookies favorites
India is the number one ranked team
India is the biggest richest cricketing board in the world
India has the equivalent of the Premier league of cricket called IPL

India should win
India probably will win

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

Its 80% for India and 20% for Pakistan to win the finals.Pakistan players will be under lot of pressure to perform .some of you might say India too will be under pressure,but the difference is IPL has done wonders for Indian team they are trained to take pressure and you can see the attitude and results of Indian players in last 4-5 years.

Clearly India is the better team but momentum and luck can swing the game the other way any day of the week.
So I say again, let's not get over confident. Pakistan doesn't need to be the better team, it just needs to play better on that day!

What 50-50.
Its holy month for you and you shoulnt make false claims :P

There is less than 10% chance of Pak winning final

If Pak bowls first they have to restrict India under 250

If batting first then anything less than 300 is not enough

Pakistan's only strength is a bit of bowling and a hint of luck called unpredictability. They already won two matches, the effect is over. Sri Lanka literally threw the match away. Stokes' initial struggle and absence of partners late cost them bad. The fact that Pakistan's fielding improved from horrible to bad also helped.

In the final perhaps when the best bowling meets best batting and mediocre bowling meets mediocre batting, we will have an interesting match. India is better off batting second. Takes out the unpredictability part.

Batting will decide the game. To win, Pakistan will have to bat better than India. Simple!!

pakistan will have ro pray hard if they bat second they have a fighting chance.

India should bat 1st to make this a interesting game.
I want to see a exciting game in which obviously Pakistan loses , not another demolition of Pakistan by India.

Along with cell phones and tablets, we are living in digital world after all, even if we field our A team we would still win against Pakistan, and I ain't bragging, India is just vastly superior at the moment.

Nah not anymore, more like Phupa, Chacha or mama of all the matches

Just like we lough at Pakistan's performance as well :D

Shahid afridi is still expecting role as some analyst or commentator on indian channels..no recently retired ccricketer of pak talks arrogantly or insultingly about india because they knoe india is a golden duck for them..people like rashid latif are harsly known to anyone in the present generation..besides he knows he got no future in india or its channels..so he reflects true pakistani psyche....I was hearing to madan lal comment on some news channel where he said pakistan doesnt have culture but only agriculture..not my words..you can check on youtube.

My spelling is correct according to how we say it in India. :coffee:

Yep everday is not a sunday but yaar last time kab tum logo ne ICC event me India ko haraya tha ab to mere khayal se ICC ko bhi yaad nahi hai. :rofl:

india doesnt only need to win. but burn the god damn hous3 to ground. and finish them off.
prove it was fluke. the talent is bigger than luck. i am sure we will make them shiver.

The change happened because of the repeated losses, people have lost hope in the pakistani cricket team.
I am 100% sure that like all other things, pakistani cricket is also corrupt. The rescent scandals and bans prove this point clearly.

Pakistan is a good team and deserves full credit for the turnaround. But even Pakistani fans will admit that this Pakistani team is not anywhere close to the Pak team of the late 1980s and early 1990s. Which current Pak player would be in a playing XI of that Pak team?

Actually India beat England 4-0

I do have a serious question for Pak members. While they still produce good bowlers - how come the batsmen have stopped coming out of Pak? These new guys play a few good innings but no one in the class of Younis, Inzy or Yousuf.

If Pakistan gets 280+. It's going to be Cumbersome for India to Win.

We should have Batted first & put the total on board. Pressure of Chasing in Finals would have favoured India.

Further, our Team Selection through out the tournament is BAD. We should have gone with 3 Regular Fast Bowlers, not Hardik. :angry:
Ya'll still there??
IMG_6075.JPG

@I S I @DESERT FIGHTER @Sinopakfriend @Super Falcon @maximuswarrior @PaklovesTurkiye @terry5 @PAKISTANFOREVER

Back
Top Bottom