What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Even you know that all these facts and figures are absolutely irrelevant and obsolete, right? Yes once upon a time Pak had a great team used to beat us with ease, no one denying that, talk about present dude, Imrans and Waseems aren't going to dawn the green tomorrow, hafizz and Azhar will.
Junaid is there who ruin the kohli and rohit batting in 2012-13 series.ohhh loss memory case .ok go and chant slogans

True that. We are a nation of spinners.

But Pakistan has not produced decent batsman in its entire history let alone producing a Sachin Tendulkar
I disagree sir.
Zaheer Abbas, Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam ul Haq, Muhammad Yousaf.
And Spinners in all generations like from Abdul Qadir to Saqlain mushtaq to Saeed Ajmal.

India had better batsmen but that doesn't mean Pakistan was lacking in that department either.

Few months back we beat w.indies on their home ground.ohhh sorry your nation have a short term memory lose
Beating a minnow level WI is nothing to brag about, heck you even managed to lose one test against them, lol I forgot when was the last time windies defeated us in a test match :lol:

Junaid is there who ruin the kohli and rohit batting in 2012-13 series.ohhh loss memory case .ok go and chant slogans
Kohli is not the same batsman he was 5 years ego and Junaid is not the same bowler anymore, while kohli improved leaps and bounds, Junaid regressed big time, he is nothing more than a trundler now, any sane Pakistani fan would agree with me on this.

Just my Prediction

Pakistan will win the Toss and choose to ball first

India 280-295/6 to 7 wickets down

Pakistan will win with 3 wickets

with Wahab out these will less leak of runs
with Ahmed Shahzad out Top order is performing well
Quiet an exact prediction - Bookies se baat ki hai kyaa :lol:

Kidding aside If India bats first a 300+ score is very much a possibility. I dont think Pakistani batsmen have the strength to chase 300+ totals, In last 5 years you have lost 13 matches while chasing 300 and won just 2

India's record is 12 lost 5 won

If Pakistan has to win they have to score 300+ batting first

He scored when it mattered the most in the world cup and not necessarily in some Agarbatti, Coca Cola cup series. India and Pakistan never played that much of cricket against each other that we play with other countries so the record book doesn't matter exactly. What matters is that he scored 100 international hundreds in his career and is regarded as the greatest modern day cricketer of all time.
Tu pir agarbati,coca cola aur gutka cup mein mango lenay atay hoo..???

Absolutely disgusting, and mind you these are educated overseas Pakistanis :tdown:

And they wonder why is there no cricket in Pak.

Look how calm and composed Ganguly is, Imrans and Waseems would have crapped their pants if heckled by this large group of Indians.

Last edited:
Lol who said cricket is a religion in India. That's a myth created by our stupid media. It's the most popular game in India no doubt but that was mainly because of the likes of Gavaskar, Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman and Shewag who took Indian cricket to new heights just like Wasim and Waquar did for Pakistan. Other then that it's just a game and I have seen many who hated cricket. Even I prefer football over cricket but I don't hate it.
If cricket is not a religion in india then why your countrymen start pelting stone of Pakistani team in 1999 asian test championship match when they saw a defeat coming towards them,now you want source go and check YouTube, last overs were bowled after evacuation of the stadium,and against Australia your stadium were secure through the nets putted on public to prevent the stone and other throwing on aussies,poor nation low life people having no sportsman spirit, pitty on indians

The change happened because of the repeated losses, people have lost hope in the pakistani cricket team.
I am 100% sure that like all other things, pakistani cricket is also corrupt. The rescent scandals and bans prove this point clearly.
What about ipl corruption cases,srisanth and other ones even ipl ceo was also proven guilty???

Kohli is not the same batsman he was 5 years ego and Junaid is not the same bowler anymore, while kohli improved leaps and bounds, Junaid regressed big time, he is nothing more than a trundler now, any sane Pakistani fan would agree with me on this.
Actually Junaid went through an injury and he hasn't been the same,any Cricket fan would surely agree. But i have been watching him improving and getting shape on the bowl. All in all pitches are dead so i don't expect it to be easy to restrict Indian batsmen, if we can get early break through then Hasan and Shadab can cause trouble.
@anant_s

india will win. pak team reached final by a stroke of luck. amir will remain wicket less, junaid will get 1, hassan 1-2. if india bats first then they will score 320 + and pak will be bowled out under 200 . if pak bats first they will give target of about 240- 250 which india will achieve in less then 40 overs at loss of max 3 wickets. the body language of pak players will be positive for the first few overs but after sometime they will start doing blunders. india can win the match in just first 5 overs if they bat first. they should play attacking cricket right from the word go . if they make 40-50 runs in first 5 overs without losing wickets pak will be on self destructing path.
advice to pak fans. dont waste your time in watching the match tomorrow. do something better.

pak should go with roman instead of amir. he bowled better then amir in the last match and has lots of variety. if pak management is bent upon playing amir then they should drop shadab .indian batsmen play spin really well. for the last one yr or so pak was bent upon playing with wahab and amir and batsmen made records against them (444). now they have dropped one "ace" and the things have improved and if they drop the other"ace" things may get even better. same goes for the batting. get rid of the malik, hafeez etc. give chance to new batsmen and they may produce good results.

This time we

This time Pakistan will win and win in a way that record after record will be made.... inshallah

Any analysis what is Pakistan's obvious advantage over India this time?

Back
Top Bottom