What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

now, stop embarrasing yourself
This post of mine was directed to that guy who always brings racist filth here, he had to be put in his rightful place. I did not mean to hurt you or anybody. My point is people should be judged by their deeds only, not by looks or appearances period.

Last edited:
19247722_1242093782569470_714238360991980027_n.jpg

As always Pakistan will not win, but I will support Pakistan team.

Tendulkar legs used to tremble facing Akhtar. Once I remember Shoaib bowled a bouncer and tendu was caught behind. Tendu didn't wait for umpire ungli and just walked off, only to found out later on that he wasn't out. LMAO

Lmao.

You lost all credibility the moment you quoted basit Ali, this guy is like the Zaid hamid of cricket, anyone with an iota of cricketing knowledge would accept that Younis is a fighter and a gritty cricketer but a level below of the likes of Tendulkar, Shewag, Viv or Ponting. Stats don't tell you the complete story, let me give you an example Hashim Amla has staggering stats in ODIs, is he in the same league of Ponting, Lara, Tendu or Kohli in limited overs cricket? Hell no, why? because 99% of his runs came in meaningless bilaterals and by bashing minnows, he chocked terribly in the bigger platforms where scoring runs would really have mattered.

Lolwa at Sidhu being coward, he would eaten that clown Basit Ali for breakfast had they ever fought :lol:

I bet our baniya XI is shivering at the prospect of facing the likes of hafiz and Sarfraz, who are by nature aggressive I tell you, brother Genda is quite right.:sad:

PS: I wrote that with my straight face on

You can talk when you win more matches than Pakistan head to head . World cup match for India is like that annual eid for India because normally they lose series against Pakistan . Including the last one held in India in 2013 . Aaney dho commercial by star sports :D . Junaid went through the Indian line up .

Averages just 35 against Pakistan compared to his overall career average of 45 . Shoaib has dismissed him dozens of times in his career including this famous one in Calcatta . Pakistan used to Demolish India so regularly India stopped playing us in Sharjah .

I want Pakistan to find another Shoaib Akhtar, he used to murder Indians... on pitch

reason why gangu always is bitter against Pakistan.

every baniya calculate shots until being hit in the ribs

I want Pakistan to find another Shoaib Akhtar, he used to murder Indians... on pitch

reason why gangu always is bitter against Pakistan

India has never produced a decent fast bowler in its entire history let alone producing a Shaoib Akhtar

pak is more worried about India than bangla after today's result
1f602.png
1f602.png

Pakistan was never afraid of Indians because they Pakistan knows they going to loss every time but this time ALLAH removed the corruption from there brains and heart and Pakistan won the Match from India [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pakistan was never afraid of Indians because they Pakistan knows they going to loss every time but this time ALLAH removed the corruption from there brains and heart and Pakistan won the Match from India [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
babua ka futurewa se aye ho ka? E post tohar humka kuch thik na lagi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom