What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Dude you are becoming like @haviZsultan , instead of Lukhnow you bring that 7x thingy in every post, come on man, you are better than that, if you keep playing the same broken record you lose all credibility and people won't take you seriously after a while.

Point taken. But whether I mention it every 10 years or in every post it's still a raging reality that no one here (Pakistani or indian) can disprove or counter. These are the odds we are always having to come up against. No other nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind has had to face these odds singlehandedly on a constant basis and I am not just talking about cricket.

people like amir sohail and virender sehwag prove that low IQ cricketers exist on both sides of the border.

You don't need a high IQ to be a good cricketer or sports person. So it's irrelevant.

The lack of trolling on this thread suggests that it's crowded with people lacking cricketing sense and passion.
My two cents :
Just another ICC event match where Pakistan will panic and collapse while India will prevail smoothly.Any analysis other than that will be based on emotions,expectations and desparation.I mean the matches are so one sided that even Indians are complaining.lol.I don't know why one or two unpredictable wins makes us forget the utterly horrible state of affairs in our entire cricket setup.Sunday will give many yet another reality check and emotional torture,there will rants on the media/social media againt the usual suspects for a day or two and then everybody will be back to routine life with the hype vanished.
Advice to Pak fans : You're only looking forward to a miserable Sunday so plz find something better better if you dont want regrets on Monday.

Sehwag is going overboard with his trolling these days I agree, I am neither supporting nor endorsing him, but if anyone has earned the right to mock Pakistan, it is him, dude literally made a career out of thrashing Pakistani bowlers, absolutely owned them at their own backyard, he averages 90+ against Pak with two double ton and a triple ton for God sake, on the other hand I had to google about who Rashid latif is.

Did you hire your cricket team from India? They look exactly like us :lol:

In fact your captain kinda looks like my office watchman, though speaks better English than Sarfraz.

Brother @Nilgiri why do some brown people think that they are white? Inferiority complex?

Younis khan averages 90 in tests against India with Double hundreds does that make him eligible for lame trolling ? If you want to troll someone do it with wit . Sehwag's trolling is just cringe worthy .

If History has shown us anything it is Pakistan who has owned India in head to head Matches . 72-52 in Pakistan's favour .

Sehwag is going overboard with his trolling these days I agree, I am neither supporting nor endorsing him, but if anyone has earned the right to mock Pakistan, it is him, dude literally made a career out of thrashing Pakistani bowlers, absolutely owned them at their own backyard, he averages 90+ against Pak with two double ton and a triple ton for God sake, on the other hand I had to google about who Rashid latif is.

In fact your captain kinda looks like my office watchman, though speaks better English than Sarfraz.

So Imran Khan, Shahid Africa, Umar Gul etc look like bumrah, Srinath and yadav.........lol.........and Western/Northern Pakistanis look like indians.......lol.......lol........:rofl:

Wasim Akram devastated the cricket team of a country that is 7x bigger than us that for over a decade. So much so that the smaller nation still has a head to head better record than india. Wasim Akram made a career out of destroying a 7x bigger nation on a regular basis. He has the ULTIMATE bragging rights.

So Imran Khan, Shahid Africa, Umar Gul etc look like bumrah, Srinath and yadav.........lol.........and Western/Northern Pakistanis look like indians.......lol.......lol........:rofl:

Wasim Akram devastated the cricket team of a country that is 7x bigger than us that for over a decade. So much so that the smaller nation still has a head to head better record than india. Wasim Akram made a career out of destroying a 7x bigger nation on a regular basis. He has the ULTIMATE bragging rights.

View attachment 404180

Shows the difference of language

never understood why ******** behave like that on social media. You know what will be response of Afridi to Sehwag in real life. I like Afridi trying to portray himself as well behaved grown up men on social media, going against his nature. Indians by nature are not aggressive hence never produced above average pacer. But baniya are good at math and you need batsman who can calculate where to hit and not get out in process.

Absolutely not bro, you did not get my point at all, Sehwag's online activity is indeed cringe worthy, btw Younis and Sehwag are not in the same league TBH, Younis is a Pakistani great no doubt but Sehwag was in a different league altogether, used to demolish bowling for fun, Younis was a fighter but has never been a dominating batsman like Sehwag or Kevin peterson.

As I said, you have every right to be happy for defeating us in Guthkha, Pan masala cups, we are more than pleased with our world Cup streak

True Younis is a much better batsmen averages 52 compared to Sehwag's 49 , has 34 hundreds compared to Sehwag's 23 . Imran , Wasim , Waqar , Shoaib have made a mockery out an entire Indian generation that has lead them to have a mental block that started from Miandads famous six at Sharjah . It was only post 2003 world cup that India only started to compete well with Pakistan .

The great Sachin Tendulkar averages mere 35 against Pakistan .

True Younis is a much better batsmen averages 52 compared to Sehwag's 49 , has 34 hundreds compared to Sehwag's 23 . Imran , Wasim , Waqar , Shoaib have made a mockery out an entire Indian generation that has lead them to have a mental block that started from Miandads famous six at Sharjah . It was only post 2003 world cup that India only started to compete well with Pakistan .

You lost all credibility the moment you quoted basit Ali, this guy is like the Zaid hamid of cricket, anyone with an iota of cricketing knowledge would accept that Younis is a fighter and a gritty cricketer but a level below of the likes of Tendulkar, Shewag, Viv or Ponting. Stats don't tell you the complete story, let me give you an example Hashim Amla has staggering stats in ODIs, is he in the same league of Ponting, Lara, Tendu or Kohli in limited overs cricket? Hell no, why? because 99% of his runs came in meaningless bilaterals and by bashing minnows, he chocked terribly in the bigger platforms where scoring runs would really have mattered.

Lolwa at Sidhu being coward, he would eaten that clown Basit Ali for breakfast had they ever fought :lol:

never understood why ******** behave like that on social media. You know what will be response of Afridi to Sehwag in real life. I like Afridi trying to portray himself as well behaved grown up men on social media, going against his nature. Indians by nature are not aggressive hence never produced above average pacer. But baniya are good at math and you need batsman who can calculate where to hit and not get out in process.
I bet our baniya XI is shivering at the prospect of facing the likes of hafiz and Sarfraz, who are by nature aggressive I tell you, brother Genda is quite right.:sad:

PS: I wrote that with my straight face on

View attachment 404180

Shows the difference of language
Shahid afridi is still expecting role as some analyst or commentator on indian channels..no recently retired ccricketer of pak talks arrogantly or insultingly about india because they knoe india is a golden duck for them..people like rashid latif are harsly known to anyone in the present generation..besides he knows he got no future in india or its channels..so he reflects true pakistani psyche....I was hearing to madan lal comment on some news channel where he said pakistan doesnt have culture but only agriculture..not my words..you can check on youtube.

Tendulkar legs used to tremble facing Akhtar. Once I remember Shoaib bowled a bouncer and tendu was caught behind. Tendu didn't wait for umpire ungli and just walked off, only to found out later on that he wasn't out. LMAO

Jaban ki speel tu sekhlo beta it's zuban

Beta it a ochlo mat durgat tumhari bana wali ha

Sab teams ka aik bura din Aya ha batting ka yeh tumhara bura din hoga batting ka

Every day is not a Sunday and we had our bad Sunday time for u to have one bad sunday
My spelling is correct according to how we say it in India. :coffee:

Yep everday is not a sunday but yaar last time kab tum logo ne ICC event me India ko haraya tha ab to mere khayal se ICC ko bhi yaad nahi hai. :rofl:

My Pakistani brothers don't believe everything that comes out of Shoaib or Afridi's mouth, Shoaib refused to bowl after that epic phainty he received in 2003 WC, so much for leg trembling :lol:

LOL Ab kuy kheal rhy h0o ? ?
nmmm5_n.jpg

Agreed with you.
Lol.......lol.........who said anything about white?........Most South Americans are brown so now are they indians too or the same race as indians?..........lol.......:rofl:.
Agreed with you. I saw many South Americans who are brown.

Does that make them have anything common with Indians. Not at all.

Indians are a very isolated people :D. lol

That too when cricket is dying in Pakistan, we are not allowed to play at home and the world's most powerful cricket board is against us. That is an absolute miracle and phenomenal achievement.
Yeah add to that Hindustani RAW and Yehudi Sazish and that indeed will be an absolute miracle..;)

LOL Ab kuy kheal rhy h0o ? ?
View attachment 404201
It's more like Pakistani team being so desperate to play a Match against India and Bangladesh that they have to literally outperform themselves to reach the finals and play against India.

Back
Top Bottom