What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Great coping mechanism, gotta give it to you :tup:

Don't need to. Just stating the facts and reality. That doesn't change no matter what anyone says..........:azn:........once india beats Pakistan's overall head to head record than you might have bragging rights. But not until.......

Even you know that all these facts and figures are absolutely irrelevant and obsolete, right? Yes once upon a time Pak had a great team used to beat us with ease, no one denying that, talk about present dude, Imrans and Waseems aren't going to dawn the green tomorrow, hafizz and Azhar will.
talking about present ...to be in final with this young and inexperienced team is some achievement ..no?

AWAY RECORDS OF TOP THREE ASIAN TEAMS IN TEST MATCHES

253349.png

Don't need to. Just stating the facts and reality. That doesn't change no matter what anyone says..........:azn:........once india beats Pakistan's overall head to head record than you might have bragging rights. But not until.......

Yes, you can keep all the meaningless bilaterals, Kitply cup, Coca cola cup, Gutkha and panmasala cup victories, we are happy with our magnificent world cups record against you, we perform where it matters the most:-)

I don't know why they are hesitant to play series with us to secure more wins ? We are ready to play yet they are bringing political excuses when they are actually too excited for any indo pak matches if we look at reaction of their media house and fans on social networking sites.

talking about present ...to be in final with this young and inexperienced team is some achievement ..no?

AWAY RECORDS OF TOP THREE ASIAN TEAMS IN TEST MATCHES

253349.png
True it is an achievement, no one expected Pak to be in the final, believe it or not I was actually happy when Pak defeated England, British media was hyping their team so much as if England already won and the other teams are there just to make up the numbers lol, even after losing fair and square Morgan was whining like a typical Bangladeshi fan :lol:

@PAKISTANFOREVER

True it is an achievement, no one expected Pak to be in the final, believe it or not I was actually happy when Pak defeated England, British media was hyping their team so much as if England already won and the other teams are there just to make up the numbers lol, even after losing fair and square Morgan was whining like a typical Bangladeshi fan :lol:

@PAKISTANFOREVER
yes he was moaning about pitches as if its home grounds of Pakistan and they made request for these pitches ..If you cannot adapt at your own condition being host nation then it seem stupid to blame others
I agree though that Pakistan has good record in Cardiff because bowling is our strength and we have more chance of winning on such pitches rather than flat tracks suitable for batsman

Yes, you can keep all the meaningless bilaterals, Kitply cup, Coca cola cup, Gutkha and panmasala cup victories, we are happy with our magnificent world cups record against you, we perform where it matters the most:-)

ODI is an ODI. Good coping mechanism at the humiliation of losing to a cricket team that had a 7x smaller population than india and isn't even allowed to play home matches.................:azn:

yes he was moaning about pitches as if its home grounds of Pakistan and they made request for these pitches ..If you cannot adapt at your own condition being host nation then it seem stupid to blame others
I agree though that Pakistan has good record in Cardiff because bowling is our strength and we have more chance of winning on such pitches rather than flat tracks suitable for batsman
Exactly, I hate when men crying like little bitches, I was watching the match so that I could mock Pakistanis on twitter, but oh boy what a performance that was, completely annihilated England at their den, I had to praise them instead. But then again considering you have a mental block against us and Kohli goes berserk whenever he sees green (Pak, SA and BD) on the field, I seriously don't think Pak stands a chance, if you win quote me and troll me all you want, I would take it like a man, no bitching and moaning. :smokin:

@PAKISTANFOREVER

That too when cricket is dying in Pakistan, we are not allowed to play at home and the world's most powerful cricket board is against us. That is an absolute miracle and phenomenal achievement.

ODI is an ODI. Good coping mechanism at the humiliation of losing to a cricket team that had a 7x smaller population than india and isn't even allowed to play home matches.................:azn:
Dude you are becoming like @haviZsultan , instead of Lukhnow you bring that 7x thingy in every post, come on man, you are better than that, if you keep playing the same broken record you lose all credibility and people won't take you seriously after a while.

Exactly, I hate when men crying like little bitches, I was watching the match so that I could mock Pakistanis on twitter, but oh boy what a performance that was, completely annihilated England at their den, I had to praise them instead. But then again considering you have a mental block against us and Kohli goes berserk whenever he sees green (Pak, SA and BD) on the field, I seriously don't think Pak stands a chance, if you win quote me and troll me all you want, I would take it like a man, no bitching and moaning. :smokin:
I don't troll when win because it is sign of arrogance and pride which I don't like. Cricket is strange game . Who thought Pakistan will be in final by beating unbeaten side of the group A or sri Lankan will beat India after India scored 320. Kohli don't think like you to go after green lol Kohli is professional cricketer who used to be immature in his early days but not any more . You probably did not watched his press conference before and after Indo Pak match. He has grown up now that's why he admitted openly that sri lankanks played better cricket when lost against them instead of giving excuses. These cricketers know that opponents will respect them only when they will respect fans and their sentiments ..people like sewag will never get respect because they mock and taunt others so no matter how good you play but if you don't behave and show arrogance then opponents will have no respect for you

I don't troll when win because it is sign of arrogance and pride which I don't like. Cricket is strange game . Who thought Pakistan will be in final by beating unbeaten side of the group A or sri Lankan will beat India after India scored 320. Kohli don't think like you to go after green lol Kohli is professional cricketer who used to be immature in his early days but not any more . You probably did not watched his press conference before and after Indo Pak match. He has grown up now that's why he admitted openly that sri lankanks played better cricket when lost against them instead of giving excuses. These cricketers know that opponents will respect them only when they will respect fans and their sentiments ..people like sewag will never get respect because they mock and taunt others so no matter how good you play but if you don't behave and show arrogance then opponents will have no respect for you

Oh come on I did not mean what you are thinking, its a running joke on the social media, lighthearted banter, nothing serious, personally as a cricket fan it does not matter for me if he is humble or arrogant as long he keeps performing, he is the best limited over batsman by miles at the moment and that is what matters.

people like amir sohail and virender sehwag prove that low IQ cricketers exist on both sides of the border.

Back
Top Bottom