What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

India should win the match unless Pakistan's run of unexpected performance continues. Another issue could be the distraction of a big match for India as Virat Kohli himself said that "Regardless of who you play in the final, it's always going to be challenging because once you start thinking that it's a big game, then your mindset changes," but we can hope from professional Indian team to handle it well and just focus on their natural games. Whether the game is one sided or balanced, whether India wins or Pakistan, I am gonna enjoy the game. Best of luck to both teams.

England never been a champion team. They are the team even minnows beat in ICC tournaments for higher morale. Making excuses of not having home advantage in loss and yet hoping to win 2019 world cup. If they do manage to win, it will be just luck. They are decent cricketing nation not a world beater. Pakistan chokes against India in ICC tournaments like SA. We will see what this young team is capable of. A win against India will be the real morale booster for them.

Hey he he....Baba Adam ke jamane ki History leker baithe rahoge bhaiya ya present me bhi aaoge.
Who win the last bilateral series in 2012/2013 ...??

Common sense always out of reach for my relatives across the border. Baap aur Bete sirf Ek din ke difference me kaise aate hai inke Nazar me. Ek Din ka ka furk sirf bhai-bhai mein ho sakta hai. Fail comedy by Pakistani as usual.
Yes fail comedy by a Pakistani because biggest joker of the world is your nation

lots of tv sets gonna to be break
Along with cell phones and tablets, we are living in digital world after all, even if we field our A team we would still win against Pakistan, and I ain't bragging, India is just vastly superior at the moment.

mother of all the matches Pak vs India
Nah not anymore, more like Phupa, Chacha or mama of all the matches

No reference. It is lame bharati humor. These guys actually laugh at this BS.
Just like we lough at Pakistan's performance as well :D

Last edited:
India is the bookies favorites
India is the number one ranked team
India is the biggest richest cricketing board in the world
India has the equivalent of the Premier league of cricket called IPL

India should win
India probably will win

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

Excuses coming in already, cute :D

Just handover the cup to us and be done with it. Why even bother playing a match when you know we will thrash you. The only thing that can save Pakistan on the final is the stupid weather of UK and the D&L method.

Imran Bhai thoda jaban nu kabu rakho yaar. :rofl:
Jaban ki speel tu sekhlo beta it's zuban

Beta it a ochlo mat durgat tumhari bana wali ha

Sab teams ka aik bura din Aya ha batting ka yeh tumhara bura din hoga batting ka

Every day is not a Sunday and we had our bad Sunday time for u to have one bad sunday

If those statistics are irrelevant than so are those from the last 10 years. We have a superior overall cricket record against india even though you are more than 7x bigger than us, treat cricket like a religion and are allowed to play at home Wheras we are not. That is a REMARKABLE and BREATHTAKING achievement.

Nothing remarkable about the cricketing world refusing to tour Pakistan. ITS ACTUALLY QUIET SAD that no criketing nation feels secure sending their cricketers to Pakistan.

Meanwhile the worlds stars including Pakistanis cricketers flock to indian IPL

Pakistan is winning this one. Indian batting will not get away in middle overs of reverse swing. Pakistan is only side which is getting ball to reverse starting from game against South Africa. No Wahab either but Junaid Khan who is better bowler.

Isn't bit of bowling, I know Indians don't know much about what bowling is since they depend on their batting on roads. Sri Lanka trashed Indian bowling and Pakistan just trashed England who have 10 times better bowling then India.

What Pakistan lack is consistent batting, that's why chasing is best for this team. They will know before hand how many to chase. And the way Pak bowlers are doing, India will not score over 250 in best of cases.

Another thing which helped India was drop catches but now Pak fielding is good as anybody in last 3 games.

Genda, mere bhai even you know your phaast bowlers will be taken to the cleaners this Sunday, If I were a Pakistani I would not be running my mouth before a match against India, it hardly pays off these days.

DCYx9vsVoAA_XIy.jpg
Umar ka taqaza hai bhai, Baap thoda late se ataa hai, lekin aane ke baad bete ko rula kar hi jata hai :partay:

Recycled slogan they had for Sunday when they thought they were going to play there baap England
Takes a while for Indians to make a slogan

Didn't count on older brother whitewashing there daddy so bad
That a post morten is going on in English press ,heck the whole cricketing press is talking about the beating that your daddy got they forgot about you

Back to topic

I feel for you, purani matchon ki highlights dekh ke dil ko tasalli de rahe ho?

Nothing remarkable about the cricketing world refusing to tour Pakistan. ITS ACTUALLY QUIET SAD that no criketing nation feels secure sending their cricketers to Pakistan.

Meanwhile the worlds stars including Pakistanis cricketers flock to indian IPL

And that makes what I said even more remarkable, even a miracle.

india is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan. india has the most expensive cricket board in the world & excellent cricket facilities. india has the advantage of playing matches at home yet Pakistan has not had this opportunity in nearly 10 years. india has the backing of the entire cricketing world wheras Pakistan has limited help. Cricket is a religion in india yet hardly anyone cares about it in Pakistan nowadays. Yet despite all these overwhelming odds, Pakistan has an overall better cricketing head to head record against india. That is a virtual miracle and a phenomenonal achievement..............:azn:............especially in light of the fact that Pakistan has been a victim of the WOT for the last 17 years.

Along with cell phones and tablets, we are living in digital world after all, even if we field our A team we would still win against Pakistan, and I ain't bragging, India is just vastly superior at the moment.

Nah not anymore, more like Phupa, Chacha or mama of all the matches

Just like we lough at Pakistan's performance as well :D

So this vastly superior indian team that has a 7x bigger population than Pakistan lost
4-0 against England in a test series last time they toured. Wheras last year we drew 2-2 with England IN England.

Recycled slogan they had for Sunday when they thought they were going to play there baap England
Takes a while for Indians to make a slogan

Didn't count on older brother whitewashing there daddy so bad
That a post morten is going on in English press ,heck the whole cricketing press is talking about the beating that your daddy got they forgot about you

Back to topic

"Older brother"???????...WTF??????.....Speak
for yourself.........we ARE NOT the "brother" of india or have anything in common with them whatsoever. Calling them brother is like saying Aborigines are the brothers of Germans.

So this vastly superior indian team that has a 7x bigger population than Pakistan lost
4-0 against England in a test series last time they toured. Wheras last year we drew 2-2 with England IN England.
Meh..you forgot to mention WOT, power outage, BCCI=ICC, RAW, go Nawaz go etc etc.:coffee:

Anyways that was a splendid performance in England, shocked all the cricket analysts, I give credit where it is due, after that I think you lost 7-8 test matches on the trot, heck you lost against a minnow WI in UAE.

Meh..you forgot to mention WOT, power outage, BCCI=ICC, RAW, go Nawaz go etc etc.:coffee:

Anyways that was a splendid performance in England, shocked all the cricket analysts, I give credit where it is due, after that I think you lost 7-8 test matches on the trot, heck you lost against a minnow WI in UAE.

Thanks to CPEC, Power shortages are becoming a thing of the past. We may have lost to those teams but that doesn't take away our better head to head record against india............:azn:............that too with the odds heavily against us.

Thanks to CPEC, Power shortages are becoming a thing of the past. We may have lost to those teams but that doesn't take away our better head to head record against india............:azn:............that too with the odds heavily against us.
Great coping mechanism, gotta give it to you :tup:

Your team is settled now while Pakistani team is trying to form a combination with new plus used players. Look hasan ali is a new guy but he took most wicket in this tournament ..Indian players are experienced who can handle pressure better after playing many editions of IPL with international players . Pakistan performed great above expectation ..its just mental block with India.. If pakistani player managed to overcome it then they will definitely give tough fight.. if we look at record between India and Pakistan then it show that India has clear advantage in world cup matches where you have more pressure to handle while Pakistan dominated in rest matches

hhYtaxE.png

Your team is settled now while Pakistani team is trying to form a combination with new plus used players. Look hasan ali is a new guy but he took most wicket in this tournament ..Indian players are experienced who can handle pressure better after playing many editions of IPL with international players . Pakistan performed great above expectation ..its just mental block with India.. If pakistani player managed to overcome it then they will definitely give tough fight.. if we look at record between India and Pakistan then it show that India has clear advantage in world cup matches where you have more pressure to handle while Pakistan dominated in rest matches

hhYtaxE.png
Even you know that all these facts and figures are absolutely irrelevant and obsolete, right? Yes once upon a time Pak had a great team used to beat us with ease, no one denying that, talk about present dude, Imrans and Waseems aren't going to dawn the green tomorrow, hafizz and Azhar will.

Back
Top Bottom