What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

All those are excuses and they are contradictory too. Once you're saying that the bowlers will become better with maturity and on the other hand acknowledging failure of a matured bowler like Ashwin. You gave example of that first no ball as if once an opportunity is lost it cannot be created again but see Amir, even though Kohli's catch was dropped he dismissed Kohli on the next ball, that's called quality.
The fact is, Indian bowlers are not reliable, not because they lack talent but because they lack proper grooming. India needs a separate and proper bowling coach like Glenn McGrath, who would teach them how to maintain proper line and length even under immense pressure.
Well said...useless bowlers..jump up and down defeating international teams on sand dust pitches of india..I wanted india to win this match because the opponent was pakistan otherwise I wouldnt root for these overrated home tiers against any team..kohli cant play moving ball and ashwin cant bowl on flat pitches..

What a moment
So proud of my team
Well done Team Pakistan
These images will live in our memories (and that of rishi kapoor) for years to come :omghaha:

20170618_213107.jpg

20170618_213128.jpg

20170618_213145.jpg

I think the Indians see a silver lining in this. They don't want to be tortured further...
They called this upon themselves. You know what the worst part in all this is? No lesson is learned (its very unlikely).

BOASTING DONT GET ONE ANYWHERE and it is likely that one ends up with mud (to be polite) in their face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom