What's new

Pakistan urge UN to act against drone attack

Ok.. let me lay it out again..

Most members here believe that American drone attacks have an approval from Pakistan govt/Military. In which case, Pakistan asking UN to move against USA on the issue of drone attacks seems stupid. However, if its the public of Pakistan who is protesting against the American drone strikes(which are being done with Pakistani democratic govt's approval) then the protest should be against not only America but also against the Pakistani govt which has given their approval for these drone strikes..

Do tell me how this is unrelated to the thread..

Let me simplify the answer, the GoP has repeatedly declared the drone attacks as illegal and without authorization.

Let me simplify the answer, the GoP has repeatedly declared the drone attacks as illegal and without authorization.

So that means its not only Osama case but your sovereignity is violated day in day out.

Got your simplified answer but can you tell me what GOP is doing to protect there citizens other than some non valued declarations.

Thanks man, isn't it so amazing that in spite of having no jobs, no hope, and no cash, the Americans are living a life 100 times better than we do?

Amazing indeed!

Glad you recognized that :tup:

I just read your views in this thread but the signature reminds us of the reality of today in our part of the world. I will write later on this topic.

Regards

But who is going to listen to Gop which is the so called democratic Govt. ??? will Un going to listen to it???
Or US is listening to the democratic Govt.??? I guess not , nobody listen to weak pplz or weak countries. They don't even deserve to live in this world according to the Western hypocritic standard????.....:eek:

I hope somebody will listen to our govt. within the UN and stop these evil attacks on out innocent population....God/Allah help us .Ameen..:cry:

Tell that to all the members here who claim otherwise, whenever there is talk of USA violating Pakistan's sovereignty.. You cant have both ways.. can you.. Either USA has been violating Pakistan's sovereignty since last few years regularly or Pakistan govt is hand in glove with USA in these attacks on Pakistani militants and civilians.. Which one is it?

Tell that to all the members here who claim otherwise, whenever there is talk of USA violating Pakistan's sovereignty.. You cant have both ways.. can you.. Either USA has been violating Pakistan's sovereignty since last few years regularly or Pakistan govt is hand in glove with USA in these attacks on Pakistani militants and civilians.. Which one is it?
It is true bothways cuz Govt is in bed with the US too and US is violating our sovereignty.....:smokin:

^ I was under the impression that PA handles the foreign policy, not GOP.

It is true bothways cuz Govt is in bed with the US too and US is violating our sovereignty.....:smokin:

If US is doing these attacks with approval of your govt, then these are authorized attacks and hence UN does not have any play there.. And attacks on invitation of govt are not violation of sovereignty..

Yes, it was permitted by GoP to limit against terrorists locations, however, drones are now out of control killing many innocents. The number death of civilians go higher.

hahahaha, what BS is this?????

was targetted at terrorists, in this way, one can justify that the bombs dont take innocent lives, the innocents just are unlucky to be there near the attack

this is BS, drone attacks violate our soverignty in the first place forget other things, it seems pakistani laughable army and government is not in control of its own territory, i suggest government and army to give up the piece of land they protect as their own as they dont, and let the native people who are constantly bombed to take care of their problems

why are the pakistani areas bombed??? if there was emergence of terrorism from it, so pakistani govt was responsible, but now it seems govt and army tries to become innocent and are not ready to either take responsibility nor any blame or try to bring peace to it

This is a time for Pakistan Jf-17 to do target practicing on these Drone. smaller target is hard to hit lets see if they can do that?

This is a time for Pakistan Jf-17 to do target practicing on these Drone. smaller target is hard to hit lets see if they can do that?

Data from USAF MQ-1 fact sheet[62]

General characteristics

Crew: none on-board
Length: 27 ft (8.22 m)
Wingspan: 48.7 ft (14.8 m); MQ-1B Block 10/15: 55.25 ft (16.84 m)
Height: 6.9 ft (2.1 m)
Wing area: 123.3 sq ft[63] (11.5 m²)
Empty weight: 1,130 lb[62] (512 kg)
Loaded weight: 2,250 lb (1,020 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 2,250 lb[62] (1,020 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 914F turbocharged four-cylinder engine, 115 hp[62] (86 kW)
Performance

Maximum speed: 135 mph (117 knots, 217 km/h)
Cruise speed: 81–103 mph (70–90 knots, 130–165 km/h)
Stall speed: 62 mph (54 knots, 100 km/h) (dependent on aircraft weight)
Range: 675 nmi (675 mi/1,100 km) [64]
Endurance: 24 hours[1]
Service ceiling: 25,000 ft[62] (7,620 m)

16m across and traveling at 130k about as hard to hit as
Peshawar

Does any one seriously think the US can fly a bus through Pakistani airspace with out permission

16-yr-old Tariq who joined anti-drone protest in Islamabad Friday killed in drone strike last night, says anti-drone campaigner Karim Khan.

So that means its not only Osama case but your sovereignity is violated day in day out.

Got your simplified answer but can you tell me what GOP is doing to protect there citizens other than some non valued declarations.

That is correct, according to my understanding the sovereignty of Pakistan is desecrated day in and day out and I would consider the argument valid even if drones were flying with our permission because the trigger finger does not belong to Pakistan.

But see, we consider the drone attacks as our friend's mistake and we are forgiving. On the other hand, had anybody else tried to do the same....well you know better, don't you.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I was asked for a simple answer, not for an argument!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom