What's new

Pakistan up to something big, Army informs Antony

See that's the problem.

You couldnt even prove that the mumbai thing had a govt cum ISI cum military backing and you came rushing towards us with the surgical thingy, and here you want us to 'digest' and just broad brush an accusation altogether! Why? Let's keep the playing field leveled, if that wouldnt bother you ;)

Well as said before you have every right to challenge the statement...However when you give example of Mumbai and proof i only request to use the same eye when it comes to India's hand in Balochistan and proofs....

Hmmm..the Ghandhian attitude. i love to pratice it in my personal life but not at the forum level. What would we do when this attitude would be replaced by Chankiyan school of thought? Any grantees?
Actually you should try the Ghandhian attitude in forum as well...It is a place where you can share your thoughts without having the fear of backlash..After all we are just sharing thoughts sitting in secure rooms....Who knows your Gandhian thoughts can help in removing some bitterness....
i wish your other countrymen (including your leaders and your military top brass) could understand this simple logic :)
Thanks for the wish but when you do actually pray for that please include people on your side of the border as well...

:lol:

Asim, you have got it just right!

---

Apart from the debate, let's play a game; let's add something ahead of the sentence "Pakistan up to something big"...

Pakistan up to something big, they might reach moon tomorrow.

Pakistan up to something big, they might reach Delhi by 2300 hours today :rofl:

Pakistan up to something big, their economy would top the stock exchanges the world over by tomorrow noon.

Pakistan up to something big, they would have their own version of predators by 15th of this month!!

Pakistan upto something big,it again begs world bank to pay its bills for another week.

Pakistan upto something big,it plans to bomb baluchistan and its own people in NWFP

Pakistan upto something big, "mightier-than-God" ISI operatives distribute jet-packs to angry anti-indian Sri Nagarys.

Pakistan upto something big, handing over currency printing machines to Nepali buddhists :woot::lol:

Infiltration from Pak on rise: Antony

NEW DELHI: Defence minister AK Antony on Wednesday said infiltration from Pakistan was on the rise and called for heightened vigil along the LoC/IB.
He also stressed upon the need for “intensive operations” against terrorists, particularly because they are now desperate to break the lull in J&K with some big attacks.

“Infiltration has gone up. It is a matter of major concern in my assessment inimical forces across the border are jittery,” Mr Antony said during a visit to Jammu to review the security situation in the light of stepped up infiltration bids and terror attacks in Lal Chowk in Srinagar and Pulwama.

At the unified command meeting comprising chief minister Omar Abdullah, top Army bosses and other Central agencies, Mr Antony was briefed in detail about the repeated infiltration bids from Pakistan as well as the status of counter-insurgency operations in the Valley state. The border forces gave the minister a detailed presentation about the recent infiltration attempts, including incidents where dynamite was used to destroy the fence on the international border. Mr Antony was apprised of latest intercepts of cross-border chatter, wherein terrorists seemed to be planning something big in the coming days. “Pakistan is up to something big and we need to know what it is,” an Army officer told the minister.

On his part, Mr Antony shared concerns regarding the increased infiltration attempts by outside forces inimical to the country and called for heightened surveillance along the borders. He complimented J&K Police and security forces for efficiently handling incidents in Lal Chowk, Khrew, Pulwama and Reasi. Mr Antony asked the defence forces to mount pressure on terrorists by neutralising them at every level. He said the current situation called for intensive operations against terrorists in the state, besides an effective mechanism along the LoC and international border to check infiltration. According to infiltration figures compiled by the multi-agency centre, as many as 473 infiltration attempts were made between January and November 2009. While 93 terrorists were intercepted and neutralised and 227 retreated into Pakistan on being intercepted, 110 terrorists managed to give the border forces a slip and successfully entered India.

Agencies see the 110 infiltrated terrorists — with a 70% foreign component and 30% local — as a threat not only to J&K but also to the rest of the country. According to terror chatter featuring Hizbul Mujahideen leaders, the direction to the terrorist cadres is loud and clear: “Sneak into India fast and do something big.” In J&K, the intelligence agencies have warned of possible attempts to take advantage of the skeletal deployment of forces in the Valley in view of the shift in durbar to Jammu. Nearly 700 terrorists holed up in the Valley, of which half are foreigners, may adopt the same modus operandi as the Lal Chowk attack, lobbying grenades and indulging in other small attacks.

Source : Infiltration from Pak on rise: Antony- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Your mind should also ponder over the fact that Pakistan has yet to provide any evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan. Read more here.

Hi,
My bad! i forgot how credible information India shared with Pakistan regarding alleged infiltrations into Kashmir:azn: My question still remains intact.every one is innocent in his own eyes, FYI thanks for info but i have several other neutral sources to develop my factual knowledge

purely Kashmiri phenonmenon. No need for Pakistanis to go fight there.

indian make up their own fables and stories, or they just dont pay attention to ground realities. (emotion-run people)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom