What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

PAF is taking steps in right direction. But when will HIT wake up??

Screenshot_2018-02-10-01-06-43.png

Screenshot_2018-02-10-01-00-54.png

Screenshot_2018-02-10-00-57-43.png

The slow pace/progress and minimum interest in UCAV is is bit difficult to understand. The war we are fighting and the resources we have, we should be really going for some good UCAVs from China and keep working hard on developing our own. They are perhaps among the best offensive weapons for the war we are fighting against terrorists in Afghan bordering regions.

Well, it seems that PAF is either evaluating or already operating Wing Loong, so that will be a huge boon for them both in the Aghan theater and against India, as a drone with such endurance of up to 20hrs, it has loitering time and payload to deliver sustained CAS to troops and armor in Punjab as well as hunt terrorist in FATA and on Afghan border.

Anyone tells about this beauty......... is this Pakistan made UAV???

28378445_1818966951730713_3602635887399186142_n.jpg

Well, it seems that PAF is either evaluating or already operating Wing Loong, so that will be a huge boon for them both in the Aghan theater and against India, as a drone with such endurance of up to 20hrs, it has loitering time and payload to deliver sustained CAS to troops and armor in Punjab as well as hunt terrorist in FATA and on Afghan border.
28378445_1818966951730713_3602635887399186142_n.jpg

Wing Loong or else???
with Pakistani flag

The slow pace/progress and minimum interest in UCAV is is bit difficult to understand. The war we are fighting and the resources we have, we should be really going for some good UCAVs from China and keep working hard on developing our own. They are perhaps among the best offensive weapons for the war we are fighting against terrorists in Afghan bordering regions.
You're dead wrong Sir. We must be discussing HIT made guard post "Aaahan"... that is the most vital piece of tech. that we must utilize at the moment. Did I ever tell you it is air-conditioned? Well, now you know.

OK, so the ultimate conclusion which i can assume from this, that don't rely on Facebook references

i think this is a american predator series drone....... am i right sir???
the deign doesn t make sense, i doubt its any UAV

Back
Top Bottom