What's new

Pakistan turns down cheaper loan offer from Japan

Indians are not happy because of the region it passes. Why do you think Chinese get angry when they hear about projects in Arunachal Pradesh or even when dignitaries visit the region. Also the military angle to the disputed region.

That's your govt official stance/excuse. Indian think tank anal-ysts and media spread propaganda against the entire CPEC, from influx of Chinese labor, destruction of local business, debt trap....They even appear on chinese media

1.39 secs, India wants to see a prosperous Pakistan, India just worried Pakistan can't pay back the loan. :omghaha:

Last edited:
That's your govt official stance/excuse.
The one that matters is official stance. It's the only reason I find plausible. Oh! The strategy of China comes too.
That's why we don't care about Chinese hoobaloo about Arunachal. You don't respect our disputed territory, we don't care about yours.

Don't be emo Chinese. :D Indian media didn't spread any propaganda, they don't have to. There are enough reports from International sources where there are issues of Chinese labors flooding Chinese projects while locals were not given any jobs. Don't ask me to quote that news, it's easy to search.
India wants to see a prosperous Pakistan, India just worried Pakistan can't pay back the loan.
Why not? We have a history of goodwill on Pakistan. Such as Indus water treaty, and cross-border talks. Pakistan will only develop if they stop using proxies. It's mutually exclusive. Considering their history again. When their economy took a hit, they had to fight there way in through proxies, when the economy gets better, maybe they will fight their way in through soldiers.

The one that matters is official stance. It's the only reason I find plausible. Oh! The strategy of China comes too.
That's why we don't care about Chinese hoobaloo about Arunachal. You don't respect our disputed territory, we don't care about yours.

Don't be emo Chinese. :D Indian media didn't spread any propaganda, they don't have to. There are enough reports from International sources where there are issues of Chinese labors flooding Chinese projects while locals were not given any jobs. Don't ask me to quote that news, it's easy to search.

Why not? We have a history of goodwill on Pakistan. Such as Indus water treaty, and cross-border talks. Pakistan will only develop if they stop using proxies. It's mutually exclusive. Considering their history again. When their economy took a hit, they had to fight there way in through proxies, when the economy gets better, maybe they will fight their way in through soldiers.

Stop denying. Indian media propaganda against CPEC is all over the Internet, most of projects are not in disputed territory.

Indian think tank worried that Pakistan cant pay back loan. This is gotta be the biggest joke. You don't have good history, across border firing is monthly affair. Please. This is why you can never have proper discussion with most Indians here.

Stop denying. Indian media propaganda against CPEC is all over the Internet, most of projects are not in disputed territory.

Indian think tank worried that Pakistan cant pay back loan. This is gotta be the biggest joke. You don't have good history, across border firing is monthly affair. Please. This is why you can never have proper discussion with most Indians here.

Did any government sources took concern on Pakistan? Government stance is clear, and in this part, government don't run Media houses, if you are living in Canada you know it's different from China. Same goes here, the government has no control over what they write or what think tank says. He is expressing his opinion.

What history are you talking about, cross-border firing happens from both sides and that's irrelevant if you wanna refute my claim do that. Else buzz off.

Did any government sources took concern on Pakistan? Government stance is clear, and in this part, government don't run Media houses, if you are living in Canada you know it's different from China. Same goes here, the government has no control over what they write or what think tank says. He is expressing his opinion.

What history are you talking about, cross-border firing happens from both sides and that's irrelevant if you wanna refute my claim do that. Else buzz off.

I already debunked your claim. You're just in denial mode,
"We/India have a history of goodwill on Pakistan" :rofl:

I already debunked your claim. You're just in denial mode,
"We/India have a history of goodwill on Pakistan" :rofl:
Is that how you debunk my claim? :lol: You surely not from Canada you when you have this comprehension issue. Go read some history about IVT.

Do you really think India worries about Pakistan? Are you even in your correct state of mind? in case you forget, we are rivals.. :omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sorry, I don't watch Republic TV. Sounds like you do.

CPEC is not any kind of flagship for OBOR. It just serves Africa and to a much lesser degree ME.
Africa will take ages to be a proper market. By then, ME will run out of oil as well.

This all changes if India joins. Until then, CPEC is but a Chinese power projection with a paltry $50B. Pakistan can 'grow' a lot from it though, but by surrendering certain things.

India india india ... this post is not even about india. The moment you said CEPC is not flagship project of OBOR, I realized how shallow your knowledge is , very similar to most of your countrymen who are blinded to reality when it comes to Pakistan. Just follow the link from indian media below,

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...president-xi-jinping/articleshow/58675255.cms

Dont tag me in your useless shity propaganda posts, do homework first before quoting me.

Even if it is cheaper, it should not upset our strategic relationship with China.

Remember China called Pakistan their "Israel."

Here comes the slave mentality

When It comes to doing business with India, China puts its interest first then think of relationship with Pakistan,
China trades with India, China first
China trades with US, China first
China trades with Israel, China first

But when it comes to Pakistan, It prioritizes Chinese interest over its interest.
We will keep masters happy, even if we will have to let go cheaper loans

Is that the best you can come up with. cute
Yup , it's my best for the above post.. and tell me, What should i suppose to say in counter when you people say things like "India care for Pakistan", or like "India wants to eradicate terrorism from Pakistan" or " development of Pakistan is in good interest of India"..??? So, when you say things like that , i can't help but laugh on that..

Back
Top Bottom