What's new

Pakistan-Turkey 4 Milgem Ada Class Corvettes Contract - Construction started

There is no gökdeniz on babur
yup, weird. all i can think of is weaponry will be fitted at PN Dockyard as thats how we usually do ships, but then its already fitted with sensors which are also usually fitted at pn dockyard

somebody says pakistan go with no cıws may be more camm er missiles

yup, weird. all i can think of is weaponry will be fitted at PN Dockyard as thats how we usually do ships, but then its already fitted with sensors which are also usually fitted at pn dockyard
well CAMM-ER is fitted

1695480293630.png

Which makes the lack of Gokdeniz even more puzzling considering it's Turkish and not foreign

good eye. All i can think of is retired Phalanx from the Tariq class which would make alot of sense since the PN can save £ having it shipped pit

yep but rails should b on there

actually, i am confident they will carry Phalanx, 2 yarmook means 2 phalanx leftover, these ships are not going to be saved from jugaad. Unless the 2 phalanx go to Yarmook batch 2 but i dont think they will.

But the Yarmook b2's have been shown with RIM116 on the graphics so unless the PN is fleetwide inducting RIM116, i have no clue what is going on. RIM116 is very expensive though, potentially equivalent to a CAMM loadout, though, a very good capability

Back
Top Bottom