What's new

Pakistan to Test Long Range Missile- Informs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that media hype behind Agni V suddenly makes a lot of sense. Looks like it was a bait for Pakistan. Any economic pressure in this precarious situation will be tough for Pakistan. Interesting times ahead :pop:

When indians say that it is a bait for Pakistan, Pakistan can be certain that it is not! "Oh yeah, that's exactly what we want" type of comments are basically indians trying to use reverse psychology.

Even if Pakistan launch its missile or not... nothing is going to happen
first of all we really dnt need it at this moment
2nd as india has mosty recently launched her missile, Pakistan can easily say that she did it in response to India otherwise they were not intended to do this and as the whole world knows about the deep brotherly relationship of Pakistan and India. I dont think so it is going to cost us a lot.

last.. although US is bashing us but this is a critical time for them, they need Pakistan. They can bash us but can not afford to cut all the relationship with Pakistan at least at this moment. Any economic sanction over Pakistan will promote more anti US emotions among Pakistanies. US is already putting all her efforts to reopen NATO(40 countries) supply and I don't think they want to destroy their own efforts.

FYI...USA going to stay in Afghanistan till 2024 and reducing their arm force to only 20000. For this small number they can use aircraft to supply goods..they dont need Pakistan as supply route anymore

India tested it's missle so now Pakistan will test it's missle it's a chess game they both have been playing for years nothing new act matture simply why so many of you indian members are trolling ? trolling is bad for you heath boys don't wish anyone bad health just enjoy the show :P :lol:

Why you did not bother of you helth when Agni 5 was tested:D

this is the difference btwn good member and best members on pdf.

Raz Pak will stop hating india after seeing how indians are apriciating pakistan development, rather than trolling.

Dear Bhartis,

I will say this one last time. I never felt one way or another about Agni V. It was some of your compatriots that were threatening to use it on Pakistan through a series of complicated paths which made me laugh.

Thanks.

Will wait till Dawn or Express Tribune reports on it.

The missile test must first "succeed" before it is used to threaten any country.

It's better to test bigger rocket with longer range or don't test at-all, Shorter one will make us lose this d!ck measuring contest

Shaheen II is Longish range as well. It seems more like a routine test. But who knows my nudging may have just worked :D
Sir Pakistan never tests Shaheen two in Arabian Seen it is most probably a new long range Missile with longer range than all our previous missiles

good luck :tup:

allways wanted pakistan to test an icbm (have reasons).

i hope for a successful launch :)

Sir Pakistan never tests Shaheen two in Arabian Seen it is most probably a new long range Missile with longer range than all our previous missiles

Where else do we test Shaheen II?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom