What's new

Pakistan to Test Long Range Missile- Informs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
best of luck for the test, hey can anybody tell me about the SLV that Suparco was developing any latest news on that??

this news is same as wiki leaks.
pakistan tried to hide her missile ambitions but RAW found out and leaked the news to indian media.
;)

I dnt know what tht even means... are you even sure the new missile is going to be called tipu? even if it is let me tell u tht Sultan Tipu is considered a muslim hero who fought the brits hence respected by Pak people..... as for ur text books... not really but in 2 years ive seen hell alot anti tipu threads tht how he killed hindus,converted them,destroyed temples etc... heck ive read articles by indian authors abt the same crap..... later came to know tht even the historic refrences given by indians were fake just to malign tipu and his legacy who was indeed a champion of interfaith brotherhood,saved hindus,had a hindu chief,gave grants to hindus n built temples..

ahmed qureshi??

Geo Reports:

Pakistan to launch long-range missile, informs India - geo.tv

NEW DELHI: Just days after India successfully test fired its first Inter Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM), Agni-V, Pakistan has said that it plans to conduct a long-range missile test.

The neighbour has informed India that it plans to conduct a long-range missile test in the Indian Ocean over the next five days.

Islamabad has asked New Delhi to issue a notice to all commercial airlines to steer clear of the area.

The move by Pakistan comes just five days after India test fired Agni-V to join the elite club of ICBM nations.

But the language is the same as India's

So it takes 5 days to bring a Shaheen 3 out of the silos ???

If Pakistan launches a missile, you know the Indian lobby in DC will be behind the scenes crying to US. lolz

No missile in the works and you guys are already getting uptight and hoping for sanctions against us. Haha

No missile in the Works?? I see... Which one is not in the Works?? If I may know oh Enlightened one?

Now the result of Game will be decided by Missile resistant systems as everybody have the missiles. Can anybody give proper analysis of anti missile programmes of India and Pakistan. Is India including Patriot system as a missile deterrent in their armory?

They are going to test it for sure.

The hot lines with PLA are engaged since Agni-5 test. China herself do not want to act like a lunatic or a arms race junky, but have few others to act on her behalf. One must not forget that Agni-5 was China centric not Pakistan.

Well the only thing is we are running with our Eyes Open where as our western Neighbor is driven by its Ally with the latter's eye closed. Either ways we are benefited. Technology is the asset not the missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom