What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now india will test another missile in response to Pakistani Shaheen launch with a greater range to show superiority,kaise farigh kism k log hai ye indian bhi
Seriously? India has already planned 2-3 tests in next 2 months including canister launch Agni-5 and Agni-4.
PS: Our tests have nothing to do with Pakistan's as in last 15 months, we have done 7 missile tests of 7 different ballastic missiles.

Tumhain koi bhee engineering kee degree denay wala nahin hai...... other than, "Talib Institute of Technology"! :sarcastic:
Sir i am graduated year a go from leading university of pakistan.BTW my FYP was miniaturize Inertial navigation system for Missile application supervised by ex PIEAS researcher .You can check my research papers dear. :)

Sir i am graduated year a go from leading university of pakistan.BTW my FYP was miniaturize Inertial navigation system for Missile application supervised by ex PIEAS researcher .You can check my research papers dear. :)

They teach missile application in civilian engineering colleges?

oh my mistake than ...
well this is becoming very common in our Armed forces to make our nation fools :D
after all no one can question army for the budget :D
Thats why i Don't like you Pakistanis- you guys are being brainwashed by Army's imaginary accomplishments since 65-:lol:-

Reactions: HRK
Thats why i Don't like you Pakistanis- you guys are being brainwashed by imaginary Army accomplishments since 65-:lol:-

well i thought you are a pakistani too , or you are ashamed to call yourself Pakistani ?

well i thought you are a pakistani too , or you are ashamed to call yourself Pakistani ?
I was being sarcastic you ****- :bunny:
Jeez Pakistani these days fall for everything :lol:- :pakistan::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom