What's new

Pakistan to show missile muscle

@The Deterrent This is apparently an "educated" citizen of the barbarian Hindu hoard we have to our East.

Look at all his posts...he purposefully writes 'P' of Pakistan in lower case and writes 'i' of his country properly.

How much hatred you would have to have in your heart to be this petty even when you are an (allegedly) fully developed, educated human being.

@Icarus @Horus @Hyperion @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood @notorious_eagle @Zarvan
@AUz
Read my comments once more, I have used "capital" P for Pakistan in certain other places as well. The instances you've pointed out are un-intentional and do not in any way represent insult to your country. I wonder how come you even thought on those lines, when the gist of my comment was "entirely" different-- it wasnt meant to demean anyone. But you surely seems to be using very derogative language. Instead of making an issue out nothing, try reading literature that will help you contribute here in a fruitful manner.

he purposefully writes 'P' of Pakistan in lower case and writes 'i' of his country properly.
Oh Sir plz try to understand the FEELINGS of our neighbors .... They are OBSESSED with 'size' & 'measuring' so would request you not to feel offended by whatever their efforts & ways they adopt to 'please' themselves by sucking or measuring 'i', after all they also have right to be happy .....:sarcastic:

Why dont we test missile on rainy days/night?

Pakistan seems to have a powerful missile arsenal. Why the limitations on your missiles? There hardly is any long range missiles in your arsenal? The limited but powerful stock seems to be directed at India. What happens if you go to war or are threatened by another country such as Sri Lanka for example (just an example). ?

How much do you get from you uncle sam for this propaganda? As I mentioned earlier there's no arms race between Pakistan and the US because the race is between China and the US. So, there's no possibility of it being fueled by Pakistan, it is your hogwash to clandestinely speak for uncle sam. Your additional realities may exist but the prime one is what I mentioned.
I do not get paid for expressing my views and I do not harbor a grudge against any state. I look at the "ground realities" and pinpoint them.

Arms race between China and US is not a new thing; my point is that Pakistan should stay away from this matter, focus on its growth and chart its own course in the matters of foreign policy. We shouldn't be a Chinese and/or American satellite.

I do not get paid for expressing my views and I do not harbor a grudge against any state. I look at the "ground realities" and pinpoint them.

Arms race between China and US is not a new thing; my point is that Pakistan should stay away from this matter, focus on its growth and chart its own course in the matters of foreign policy. We shouldn't be a Chinese and/or American satellite.

The US influence over Paksitan is over and you know it. So, your talk about being a satellite state is directed towards China. CIA moles always claim that whatever they do they do it out of patriotism. Are you one of those patriots?

The US influence over Paksitan is over and you know it. So, your talk about being a satellite state is directed towards China. CIA moles always claim that whatever they do they do it out of patriotism. Are you one of those patriots?
CIA moles? WTF is wrong with you?

Many Pakistani have relatives who live in US (who contribute to Pakistani economy via remittances) and US also happens to be Pakistan's largest exports destination and largest donor. Pak-US relationship - irrespective of its imbalance - is not ending.

Every state is susceptible to US "influence" because US is the largest economy (and) greatest military power in existence. Should it impose heavy economic sanctions on any state, that state suffers be it even Russia or China. Russia is already on the receiving end (nose-dived from 6th position to 13th position in recent years in global economic rankings).

Why is Pakistan fighting a war against terror? Why Pakistan cleared Waziristan of militants in recent years? Because Americans are watching and it is also in our interests to checkmate militancy in the region.

Personally, I want Pak-US relationship to be a mutually beneficial one and not an imbalanced one like it is at present. If this requires a complete reboot, so be it.

Last edited:
The bad political situation is causing delay in tests. The once issue is settled further tests will take place

The bad political situation is causing delay in tests. The once issue is settled further tests will take place
office-space.jpg

CIA moles? WTF is wrong with you?

Yes, CIA moles like FETO in Turkey. Does it ring any bell? Your days are over buddy! Soon your condition will be like FETO in Turkey.

US sanctions

shaheen 3 with normal trajectory can read up to 4500 km and medium range Pakistani BM can easily target srilanks
SLBM would be a better way to project power, I hope work is underway for SSBN and SLBM...

Back
Top Bottom