What's new

Pakistan to show missile muscle

it's better to show what you can do, rather than to have to make kills.

good move. need more tests
maybe. depends on how much you want to show those who are agressive towards you. show what you got, but dont teach your enemies too much about your forces either..

Clearly this missile muscle is cosmetic when dealing with repeated Iranian rocket attacks

Just because we haven't officially announced our ICBM capability doesn't mean we don't have one. In the past, Pakistan has refrained from announcing this capability for obvious reasons, but there has been suspicion from our enemies on the development of this capability. Once a country possesses a matured missile program long range missiles are just a matter of formality. This is common knowledge. There is no doubt that Pakistan's next big achievement in its missile program is the official announcement of a long range missile. Pakistan will only announce the capability once the time is right. Pakistan won't compromise on its security and the world is changing rapidly. Long range missiles are an essential part of our security. They will be the ultimate seal alongside second strike capability.
Look I dont see there being any need to exhibit ICBM capability unless there is a SLV requirement. What is the target for such a capability ? - none. The excuse my is longer than yours is not necessary; the range of existing inventory appears to be enough for the purpose.

Time has come to test long range missiles but we lack backbones.
Agreed. Testoterone shots are needed by the senior leadership...

That nexus?

Yes nexus and puppets of the US aka israel aka india will definitely say what nexus. When somebody claims that we are talking about an arms race between the US and Pakistan I don't think that kind of post can avoid being called hogwash.

Yes nexus and puppets of the US aka israel aka india will definitely say what nexus. When somebody claims that we are talking about an arms race between the US and Pakistan I don't think that kind of post can avoid being called hogwash.
For the sake of argument, I consider your point.

Consider following observations now:

Observation # 1: Pakistan does not recognize Israel.
Observation # 2: India recognized Israel in 1992 and they have cultivated a reasonable relationship since.
Observation # 3: Pakistan's relations with US periodically blossom but (long-term) goodwill is absent due to negative portrayal in media and other factors.
Observation # 4: India is a much bigger market than Pakistan and many states* are willing to do business with it.

*Examples below;

- France is supplying arms to India
- Russia is supplying arms to India
- US is supplying arms to India
- UK is supplying arms to India
- Israel is supplying arms to India

Your argument earlier:

What is india without israel and the US?
See above.

That india is the only threat is a hogwash.
See above.

The conflict is actually between China and the US and the states in these two camps are now adversaries of the opposing camp. THAT IS THE REALITY OF OUR TIME.
You think it is that simple?

There are additional realities to consider:

- Sino-Israel relations
- Myanmar
- South Korea
- Trump administration's rejection of "Pivot to Asia."

REALITY of our time is that we live in an increasingly globalized world in which Pakistan should strive for greater connectivity instead of sticking to COLD WAR era mentality and picking sides. Recognition of Israel would be an excellent start.

Arms-race will not address the "nexus" in consideration here - it will only fuel it.

Last edited:
yaar muscle mai chota sa dola dekha dia hai abhi takk... koi 6 pack missile waghera show nai kiyai ... can't wait

Observation # 2: India recognized Israel in 1992 and they have cultivated a reasonable relationship since.
Observation # 3: Pakistan's relations with US periodically blossom but (long-term) goodwill is absent due to negative portrayal in media and other factors.
Observation # 4: India is a much bigger market than Pakistan and many states* are willing to do business with it.

*Examples below;

Your argument earlier:

See above.

See above.

- Sino-Israel relations
- Myanmar
- South Korea

REALITY of our time is that we live in an increasingly globalized world in which Pakistan should strive for greater connectivity instead of sticking to COLD WAR era mentality and picking sides. Recognition of Israel would be an excellent start.

Arms-race will not address the "nexus" in consideration here - it will only fuel it.

How much do you get from you uncle sam for this propaganda? As I mentioned earlier there's no arms race between Pakistan and the US because the race is between China and the US. So, there's no possibility of it being fueled by Pakistan, it is your hogwash to clandestinely speak for uncle sam. Your additional realities may exist but the prime one is what I mentioned.

*Examples below;

Your argument earlier:

See above.

See above.

- Sino-Israel relations
- Myanmar
- South Korea

This is bull sheet ... So you are challenging the statement of Liaquat Ali Khan --- Our soles are not for sale ..

So in order to get a soft image and have some aid from US you are saying we should accept the murdrer state of Israel like KSA ...

This is stupid and immoral ,,,

1. What is the use of that prevention when India retaliates and showers Mirvs over Pak.
2. How is it a defeat when after you use this missile and India launches massive nuclear strike on Pak?

What is the use?
If the policy is to stop them via nuclear means then it means starting a nuclear war.
Hi @ShoutB
A word of advice:
(a) No matter what the other party is saying, never use any foul language-- I have seen you using foul language multiple times. You dont have to stoop down to other's level.
(b) And show some respect to folks who "really" know something.
Also, India will not be the first to "shower" MIRVs over pakistan-- that is too much a risk to take by Indian political class. They might retaliate though, with whatever they have, but the point is, they will not be the first one to authorize any launch over pakistan.
By using nuclear means on Indian army corps to deter them means starting a nuclear war. I don't see any prevention in that, I see only credible destruction of Pakistan due to Indian retaliatory nuclear strike.
That is what precisely pakistan wants-- fear of nuclear weapons! Pakistani military establishment knows it too well that in a nuclear confrontation it is actually India with a much robust economy and growth that stands to loose much more than pakistan. They want to keep India hostage to the threat of their nuclear first strike as long as they possibly can. However in my humble opinion, as India grows and spends more on indigenous research, more and more avenues of defeating Nasr will become available to Indian planners. QRSAM is just one aspect of that solution. The plan might entail equipping IBGs with various QRSAM and spyder batteries. QRSAM has a much smaller footprint and can accompany IBGs. It is first time when an Active phased array radar designed inhouse at LRDE bangalore was used in any indigenous SAM system(Rajendra was a PESA!).

Last edited:
Hi @ShoutB
A word of advice:
(a) No matter what the other party is saying, never use any foul language.
Also, India will not be the first to "shower" MIRVs over pakistan-- that is too much a risk to take by Indian political class. They might retaliate though, with whatever they have, but the point is, they will not be the first one to authorize any launch over pakistan.

That is what precisely pakistan wants-- fear of nuclear weapons! Pakistani military establishment knows it too well that in a nuclear confrontation it is actually India with a much robust economy and growth that will loose much more than pakistan. They want to keep India hostage to the threat of their nuclear first strike as long as they possibly can. However in my humble opinion, as India grows and spends more on indigenous research, more and more avenues of defeating Nasr will become available to Indian planners. QRSAM is just one aspect of that solution. The plan might entail equipping IBGs with various QRSAM and spyder batteries. QRSAM has a much smaller footprint and can accompany IBGs. It is first time when an Active phased array radar designed inhouse at LRDE bangalore was used in any indigenous SAM system(Rajendra was a PESA!).

@The Deterrent This is apparently an "educated" citizen of the barbarian Hindu hoard we have to our East.

Look at all his posts...he purposefully writes 'P' of Pakistan in lower case and writes 'i' of his country properly.

How much hatred you would have to have in your heart to be this petty even when you are an (allegedly) fully developed, educated human being.

@Icarus @Horus @Hyperion @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood @notorious_eagle @Zarvan

Hi @ShoutB
A word of advice:
(a) No matter what the other party is saying, never use any foul language-- I have seen you using foul language multiple times. You dont have to stoop down to other's level.

That is what precisely pakistan wants-- fear of nuclear weapons! Pakistani military establishment knows it too well that in a nuclear confrontation it is actually India with a much robust economy and growth that will stand to loose much more than pakistan. They want to keep India hostage to the threat of their nuclear first strike as long as they possibly can. However in my humble opinion, as India grows and spends more on indigenous research, more and more avenues of defeating Nasr will become available to Indian planners. QRSAM is just one aspect of that solution. The plan might entail equipping IBGs with various QRSAM and spyder batteries. QRSAM has a much smaller footprint and can accompany IBGs. It is first time when an Active phased array radar designed inhouse at LRDE bangalore was used in any indigenous SAM system(Rajendra was a PESA!).

Can you care to explain how QRSAM will be able to engage maneuvering NASR with a minimum speed of MACH 4 ...

(I know the speed of NASR is confidential but with solid fuel rocket motor assuming a minimum speed of 4 Mach is a conservative estimate ...)

Back
Top Bottom