What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

lol while breaking this news Dunya Tv was showing the video of Predators and Reapers lol i got excited ,jumped off my bed and logged in here to verify but here came to know that we are getting flies buhaha

well said jatt ji:)
sari gullan choro ae duso

"Tusi Mon Nal Muchi Kinj Phur Dey oo? :)

like your pic by the way:)

This little $hit cannot even land.
So Pakistan would have 85 sorties at their disposal. !

Last edited by a moderator:

Fcuk! Soldiers would need to spend good hours in catching practices if they want to use this $hit again.

This is a particle joke by US with Pakistan.

Fcuk! Soldiers would need to spend good hours in catching practices if they want to use this $hit again.

This is a particle joke by US with Pakistan.

so its mean we can use it secound time this kid? i was thinking its disposable great news for pak army.and for catch we can hire kamran akmal for pak army he catch always well hahahahaaaahaha

don,t even think about taking this little piece of shi. .they will ask for blood in return.

don,t even think about taking this little piece of shi. .they will ask for blood in return.

USA want to offer us more small then this but they dont have less then this tech .hehehehee

Imran are you suspecting these drones have kill switch lol.

Been hearing for the past 2 years an advanced home made UAV which has yet to roll out of the factory, the only news is we are getting Chinese ones. Does that mean our home made UAVs has troubles?

Imran are you suspecting these drones have kill switch lol.

Been hearing for the past 2 years an advanced home made UAV which has yet to roll out of the factory, the only news is we are getting Chinese ones. Does that mean our home made UAVs has troubles?

kill switch hehehehehe man be serious there is no space on it to fix a small on off switch let alone kill switch hhaahahahah

I would not be surprised that with these items they can track our frontsoldiers. Even a simple Iphone is tracking your moves and you do not know that. Back in the 70's you had normal phones listening while it should not work. So asking whether these things are working as advertised is a dubious question. I see no advantage in any way to get these products. Why does USA use armed and we need to win the war in a much more funny way... With toys.

Back
Top Bottom