What's new

Pakistan to quit Saudi-led military coalition if it turns sectarian

Bro that doesn't mean anything. Just like when the U.S. claimed they didn't know anything about 9/11 or which country was buying oil from ISIS. The West are masters of deception.

Pakistan has suggested a unified Muslim force since the 1970's. So why Saudi wait till now? With Pakistan's forces stretched from East, to Northwest, and to safeguard CPEC. And now Saudi wants a Muslim NATO for Yemen? Not for Soviet-Afghan war; not Indo-Pak wars; not Arab Spring; etc.

U.S. can act oblivious to Saudi's planned Muslim NATO all they want. But there's no way Saudi who throws tens of billions of $$$ away on overpriced Western military tech would ever go behind the U.S. back to create a Muslim NATO without consulting them first.

The U.S. most likely told their Saudi puppet to include Pakistan without it's permission, because they knew Pakistan wouldn't turn Saudi down. And now, since they have seen they were right, you can bet they're going to abuse there strangle hold over Pakistan.
This is not a NATO like organisation, this will be mostly composed of special forces, it is like a rapid intervention force to deal with terrorism taking over big parts of a Muslim nation, like what has happened in Iraq and Syria and to prevent it from happening again in other Muslim countries..

This is not a NATO like organisation, this will be mostly composed of special forces, it is like a rapid intervention force to deal with terrorism taking over big parts of a Muslim nation, like what has happened in Iraq and Syria and to prevent it from happening again in other Muslim countries..

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you're right. But one thing troubles me. If this "is" like a type of special forces to deal with terrorism in Muslim countries, then why not invite Iran? Obviously a big part of the terrorism (50% to 90%) is coming from Sunni on Shia & Shia on Sunni violence. It is no secret Iran is funding the Shia side.

The Arabs asked Pakistani General Raheel Sharif to lead the IMI (Islamic Military Alliance), so surely they must trust him. Yet they are not willing to trust his decision to include Iran into the IMI? The terrorism would basically become non-existent if Sunni and Shia were both included in the IMI.

When one of the two largest branches of Islam is excluded from the IMI one must question the true intentions of the Saudi led coalition.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you're right. But one thing troubles me. If this "is" like a type of special forces to deal with terrorism in Muslim countries, then why not invite Iran? Obviously a big part of the terrorism (50% to 90%) is coming from Sunni on Shia & Shia on Sunni violence. It is no secret Iran is funding the Shia side.

The Arabs asked Pakistani General Raheel Sharif to lead the IMI (Islamic Military Alliance), so surely they must trust him. Yet they are not willing to trust his decision to include Iran into the IMI? The terrorism would basically become non-existent if Sunni and Shia were both included in the IMI.

When one of the two largest branches of Islam is excluded from the IMI one must question the true intentions of the Saudi led coalition.
I agree with you on most parts of your thoughts, but first let's start by General Sharif, he asked only that he won't be part in any sectarian stuff.. he did not ask for integration or invitation to Iran to join the IMI.. second and most important factor, is that The GCC and most of the members of the coalition do not want to be associated with Iran with its current position towards the West; the sanctions, the rhetoric and so on.. Since most of the operations might be coordinated with the US and NATO countries..at least in the beginning.. but who knows after the UN sanctions on Iran are completely lifted..

This was always doomed to failed, where many weak economies join together without a clear plan and financed by oil.
Why the heck bniyas always thinks about money in every matter ... are they born with money defect

Nope India is the 3rd biggest economy in the world by PPP!

forget about economy on 3rd which India isn't in reality figures ... talk bout HDI and happiness level by India is far far behind

And yes ... ! you forget to mention about supaaa duuuwwwpaaaa poweeeeaaa :bunny:

forget about economy on 3rd which India isn't in reality figures ... talk bout HDI and happiness level by India is far far behind

And yes ... ! you forget to mention about supaaa duuuwwwpaaaa poweeeeaaa :bunny:

How do you measure happiness?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom