What's new

Pakistan To Participate In Turkey’s TFX Next-Gen Fighter Aircraft Program

The Turkish message is clear...sell the MFI Super Mushak..and invest the profits in R/D with the Turks..if Pakistan agrees to join TFX, it would indirectly mean a lot of sale for MFI Super Mushak.

2025 and 2020 is the expected date of all operational 5th Gen's the ones in development stages,Till by 2030 with a huge rival market to the United states F-22 and technological progression of avionics nothing in the F-22 will be a secret anymore,So F-22 will be open to Pakistan.
With a peaceful,safe,strong and vibrant economy like of the 1960s and 1980s why you don't think they'll give us F-22's?
Times change.
The India of 1960s going through Famines today is the worlds largest democracy and a GDP of 83USD compared to Pakistans 81USD and Pakistans GDP Percentage growth was 6.8 percent all through out the 1960s this was a time when South korea had a GDP growth rate of 5 percent all through 1960s and a few two good decades ahead.
Remember the remarks of Nixon against Indhira Gandhi when he called her a B**** Lol and yeah we all know that.
So yeah I do believe they'll give us F-22's.The overall political outlook of the world has changed Yes.
But the Americans are Good people they will be willing to give it to us if we work seriously with them.
PS#No Goddamn Indo Quote me and start a war,This is the truth.
:o:

The Turkish message is clear...sell the MFI Super Mushak..and invest the profits in R/D with the Turks..if Pakistan agrees to join TFX, it would indirectly mean a lot of sale for MFI Super Mushak.

Actually, the Turkish message is that the Pakistani nation is the only nation with an Islamic order which we trust, respect and believe is capable of assisting and improving our products due to their advance in different areas of defense technologies. Mutual respect regardless of our varying ideological constitutions is the key issue here.

Actually, the Turkish message is that the Pakistani nation is the only nation with an Islamic order which we trust, respect and believe is capable of assisting and improving our products due to their advance in different areas of defense technologies. Mutual respect regardless of our varying ideological constitutions is the key issue here.

" We trust each others" was enough i think...

do u mean "milking the cow"? :partay:
"Milking the bull", I'm just getting weird pictures in my head :bad:
It's meant to be "bull" implying achieving staffs declared "impossible" by the "experts"....
Rahmetli Nejmettin Erbakan, the father of Muslim Siyaset in Turkey, used to say that...

As for the "financial part", the bills were settled long ago by the forefathers of the Muslims in the sub-continent. The largest retail/commercial bank in Turkey - Is(h) Bankasi - was established with a part of those donations...

Deal is signed between BAE and TAI !

fe4cd200-83c7-4a07-8e2d-8dc85b564e94.jpg

Borning of a beast called TF-X

Back
Top Bottom