What's new

Pakistan To Participate In Turkey’s TFX Next-Gen Fighter Aircraft Program

New meeting with BAE !
njanQl.jpg

British PM coming to Turkey in this Saturday.

TAI-BAE collaboration for TF-X is in final shape !

-4 years for design(First contract) - First period until 2020
-4 years for detail efforts/prototype production with thousands of TF-X workers/engineers in TAI/Aselsan/Havelsan/Roketsan/BAE (Second period from 2020 to 2024)
-RR offers joint production/ToT/joint exportation of engines to third parties without any restriction.
-Engine maintenance/after-sale service in Turkey
-A huge aerospace industrialization milestone with thousands of TF-X engineer/technicians for Turkish industry offers great opportunity for ally states such as Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE.
-2023 Planned First flight !

http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/bae-systems-aiming-for-multi-billion-dollar-tai-up.html

From latest MSI magazine: "Ongoing cooperation talks for TF-X between Pakistan&Turkey, We are informing Pakistani officials about processes."
mrs may is in the usa today, id imagine she'd be there for more than one day.
you sure she's going to turkey on saturday?

what level (%) of the tfx is british via bae systems or rolls royce?

Noone have any details about likely deal. Actually, Likely TF-X deal is delayed cause of coup attempt. According to reports, Britain is planning to use own variant of TF-X for own Air Force.

Noone have any details about likely deal. Actually, Likely TF-X deal is delayed cause of coup attempt. According to reports, Britain is planning to use own variant of TF-X for own Air Force.
really? thats news? we have the f35? and are working on a 6h gen fighter i dont see the potential for the tfx in the raf..
what does this have over the f35?

really? thats news? we have the f35? and are working on a 6h gen fighter i dont see the potential for the tfx in the raf..
it will work alongside the F-35, TF-x will not be a build for stealth, but more a modern support role.

TF-X will be an air superiority fighter so She will be a supplementary of F-35, not a rival. The potential use of RAF is being spoken by Britain officials attending in meetings and interviews.

TF-X will be an air superiority fighter so She will be a supplementary of F-35, not a rival. The potential use of RAF is being spoken by Britain officials attending in meetings and interviews.
ok so will the tfx be significantly larger than the f35?

will it have a large 4 rail belly weapons bay with 2 side bays (like the f22). or just the single belly bay?

whats its estimated cost+R&D?

what upgrades will the ej-200 enignes have over the current series. e.g. variable flow, tvc, ceramic composite hpt's etc.........

will it have a large 4 rail belly weapons bay with 2 side bays (like the f22). or just the single belly bay?

what upgrades will the ej-200 enignes have over the current series. e.g. variable flow, tvc, ceramic composite hpt's etc.........

:D I am not TF-X project manager. We will see the details in following process...

no one knows...

IMHO, Reis is in no mood to miss his commitment to the Turkish folks regarding this National Fighter. He's more like in the "milking the bull" mode and has found the perfect PM, Binali the Builder, to be the executioner and finisher...
do u mean "milking the cow"? :partay:
"Milking the bull", I'm just getting weird pictures in my head :bad:

If Everything gos fluently,4 years for design;4 years for prototype,then 10 years for initial production
At best,in 2034,tfx can come to production
A fighter nobody know the final real performance

Back
Top Bottom