What's new

‘Pakistan to launch 3G in first quarter of 2014’

So you prefer military dictatorship?
Somewhere, yes.
We saw 3 dictators in our history and they develop our country more than politicians. So, yes I prefer dictatorship unless a real politician with a good vision comes.

Lol looking at the high rate of terrorism in Pakistan and over all security situation in 2014's startup; it's rather a dooms day for you not for us, brace yourselves for the best till the end. :azn: TTP is planning to bring 3G for you guys :D
For all this terrorism, thanks to you..

Some Pakistanis are talking about 4G,first launch 3G and then talk about 4G.

Somewhere, yes.
We saw 3 dictators in our history and they develop our country more than politicians. So, yes I prefer dictatorship unless a real politician with a good vision comes.

For all this terrorism, thanks to you..

Don't thank us, it's a blessing of god upon you :)

Some Pakistanis are talking about 4G,first launch 3G and then talk about 4G.

And some about 5G lol

As far as I know.....

every thing has already been completely setup since summer 2012....

its about time they get done with this deal and move ahead

Politics is the only thing messing up progress here

(I'm sorry but I wont name the company or source)

ISLAMABAD: Secretary IT Ikhlaq Tarrar has said the 3G system for cellular users will be launched in the first quarter of 2014.

He said PTA will hire the services of an international consultant for the auction of 3G licences, which will be issued in a transparent manner in the first quarter of 2014. He said the country had 30 megahertz space which would be sold in three blocs – 10 megahertz each. He said there are five cell phone operators in Pakistan now but the number could come down to four and the PTA is authorised to make four instead of three blocks.

He said the 3G will enable cell users to have facility of calls, SMS and internet. He said in India, a bidder bid exorbitantly in the first auction for 3G licence and later ran away, adding that India will call bids in November.
:nana::nana::nana:

Why the hell he drag India into this?3G is operationalised more than 3 years ago.I used that system from more than 2 years.We are now seek 4G

[/quote]

Mate i give you a very basic info so that you can understand the difference easily b/c i don't know the level of your IT and if you are interested in in-depth info i can give you that as well b/c its related to my field and i am a computer network engineer.:tup:

,BD is far ahead of Pakistan in almost all fields except military.

How please elaborate with reference.

Don't say that!
Since Huawei will graciously grant equipments....it will happen very swiftly.Zong will lead the way:partay::pakistan:
Mate did you know that outside China which country have largest poll of technical staff? and which country is dealing in ME on the behalf of Huawei?

Mate did you know that outside China which country have largest poll of technical staff? and which country is dealing in ME on the behalf of Huawei?
I meant those as facts and NOT as sarcasm sirjee!:coffee:
Huawei is a behemoth and the US is genuinely afraid of it...a fact which i absolutely adore:chilli::china:

Back
Top Bottom