What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

There is huge pressure in the public to take action and especially after Iran shot down US stealth UAV, GHQ is trying to save face in media. :lol: Its just a matter of days when we will see another drone attack.

Is not the drones but what will follow when once one is shot down

Then ask your mama to hide you under the bed when that happens. :D

Honestly speaking, if USA had the guts and balls they'd have done it long ago, and it will always be wishful dream of you and the likes to see that day. USA won't be able to do a jack about it - just shoot the bloody drone, since it has violated our sovereignty and it's a crime according to UN chartered.

Then ask your mama to hide you under the bed ......

What is stopping you from shooting down a drone. They are not fast, can be easily spotted. Can be probably brought down with a single well aimed shot from a high velocity rifle.

Why don't you pave the way for the rest to follow Mr Armchair general

armchair_general_camouflage_mousepad-p144366566317834017z8xsj_400.jpg

News I have heard regarding shoot down Drone or any aircraft if violate Pakistan Airspace... from GHQ
I wish that ure words come true but am very sorry to say that we can hear such news within our dreamz only....Our Govt and Army elite is not free to have balls to shoot down drones or any US/NATO aircraft entering our space...just mark my wordz these all news are just to fool us poor pplz only.......They can't go against their Gora masterz......:smokin:

I think the news is confirmed. My sister just told me that she watched a breaking news over geo related about orders of shooting down drones in case of violating our air space.
:sniper::victory:

I think the news is confirmed. My sister just told me that she watched a breaking news over geo related about orders of shooting down drones in case of violating our air space.
:sniper::victory:
U must be kidding....I can't believe that....or maybe Mr Hamid of Geo news is trying to give cheap publicity to our corrupt ruling elites......:smokin:

I heard it too almost an hour ago..it was either on AAJ news or ARY news...was just going through the channels and found one .... According to the news the the new security orders have been issued ...one of them is to shoot down any drone if it violates Pakistani airspace

Another news is that Pakistan govt is in talk with the TTP Pakistan ...One of the member of TTP also confessed that...and according to him the talks have so far been successful

Back
Top Bottom